Proving Grounds GC

qawk6autv92w.png

Can anyone help me understand how my characters are getting their health reduced to 1? GG didn’t use his second special at all. What am I missing?

Replies

• Options
    No idea, sorry.

I did manage the no leader feat just by having LV in the squad (maybe use Wat too) as he was tanky enough to survive.

Rough GC though.
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    qawk6autv92w.png

Can anyone help me understand how my characters are getting their health reduced to 1? GG didn’t use his second special at all. What am I missing?

From what I can tell, it's caused by CAT's bonuses going away when she dies.
  • Options
    Same issue, modifiers don't explain the maxhealth dropping so fast. Just another untested bug, do we care anymore?
    But my problem with this battle is how laggy it is. Not fun to try for a better reward, I'm ok with box 8.
  • Options
    Yeah when a unit that gives out stats dies, they remove stats based off their full health/protection, not their -80% reduced values.

Proving Grounds is the worst modifier. It always sucks.

Get your Omis and run.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure this one has always been bugged to not apply to the enemy side, no? They hit WAY harder than they should if the modifier were applying.
  • Options
    Seems like the enemy isn’t having their stats reduced either. Bravo CG, another fine example of your testing over there.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Seems like the enemy isn’t having their stats reduced either. Bravo CG, another fine example of your testing over there.

No i think they do have ut reduced but they also always have a modyfier increasing there stats as well. In this case its like 50% extra health and protection at least
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    It's 50% for summoned units and half that for other units. But they still seem to be jacked waaaaaaay beyond that.
    flux_rono wrote: »

No i think they do have ut reduced but they also always have a modyfier increasing there stats as well. In this case its like 50% extra health and protection at least

• Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    It's 50% for summoned units and half that for other units. But they still seem to be jacked waaaaaaay beyond that.

Nope, always has been like this

These Kamino GC never get to reduce enemies stats
  • Options
    Events like this are just another reason that I won't spend money on this game.
  • Options

No it doesn’t. I’ve been trying this GC and as is par the course the bug doesn’t properly reduce the stats for the enemy with zero acknowledgement from CG.

Would be nice if they could fix this after over a year of this being an issue but like always if it doesn’t hurt them, it’s not a priority
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead how about you push the devs to finally fix this?
  • Options
    rvx1r96ilsyx.png
    a9wzddraqhym.png
    amnifg7v88v2.png

Curious for anyone to explain how the AI stats are reduced properly
  • Options
    Because it's another buggy, crap, quickly scotch-taped together GC that will be gone in 3 days, so they don't care if it works or not. It's just about putting something out to give us "content" no matter what state it is in. Same thing with datacrons. It doesn't matter if they're bugged, OP, turn certain characters and teams into invincible walls, they'll be gone in 4 months anyway. So why fix anything or try to actually balance them?

But don't worry, just relic 9 every character on your roster and you might be able to complete the broken rubbish.

If only CG was able to bring together a small group of players to actually test potential content so they knew what was wrong with it, from a player's perspective, before they released it? Wild idea, but it could work.