Has anyone had success in removing their Guild Leader?

I'm an Officer and our old Leader appointed a new one before leaving for another high GP guild. Unfortunately the person he appointed ghosted us. He's had 2 stints of long inactivity (35 days and now running 12 days). We've tried reaching out on discord, in game, etc but to no avail. I opened a ticket with EA and they told me they can't remove him at this time. I opened up an additional ticket online asking why that decision was rendered. This guild has been around for 4 years.

Replies

• Options
    esoza9 wrote: »
    I'm an Officer and our old Leader appointed a new one before leaving for another high GP guild. Unfortunately the person he appointed ghosted us. He's had 2 stints of long inactivity (35 days and now running 12 days). We've tried reaching out on discord, in game, etc but to no avail. I opened a ticket with EA and they told me they can't remove him at this time. I opened up an additional ticket online asking why that decision was rendered. This guild has been around for 4 years.

One of the officers can contact EA after 20(?) days of inactivity and request to be the new leader