If this new raid is like the new TB...

Prev1
Pryrates
104 posts Member
edited April 2023
I'll be out. I don't mind paying money to play. But the p2w overdrive this game has gone into with the relic gear costing double, the double the regen time on Conquest, the R7 Tb requirements, and lately the Conquest feats for characters not even on the tables yet. It's too much. If you're doing raids this way too, that'll be the final straw for a player that began in 2018.

Replies

• Options
    Since we can use gear 10 im guessing thats a no
  • Options
    Pryrates wrote: »
    I'll be out. I don't mind paying money to play. But the p2w overdrive this game has gone into with the relic gear costing double, the double the regen time on Conquest, the R7 Tb requirements, and lately the Conquest feats for characters not even on the tables yet. It's too much. If you're doing raids this way too, that'll be the final straw for a player that began in 2018.

Relic gear doesn't cost double though. It costs like roughly 2% more than it did before the gear doubling. The math has been done on this.

Double regen on Conquest? I run my teams down to 50% stamina every day during conquest and when I come back the next day they're back to 100%. Are you talking about energy? That regens at the same rate that it always has, unless I missed a memo somewhere.

All these conquest feats are achievable at 3* with G7. I know that because I'm doing it. You can get the Cal/Cere kills done in literally two battles. One with some luck.

If you're ready to go - well, I'm always sad to see someone leave - but if it's the things you stated that are making you feel pessimistic about the game, maybe a fact check would make you feel a bit better? I've had some guild mates leave recently and it stinks. I miss my friends - wish they'd come back. I'm sure your guild mates would feel the same.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Relic gear doesn't cost double though. It costs like roughly 2% more than it did before the gear doubling. The math has been done on this.

Double regen on Conquest? I run my teams down to 50% stamina every day during conquest and when I come back the next day they're back to 100%. Are you talking about energy? That regens at the same rate that it always has, unless I missed a memo somewhere.

All these conquest feats are achievable at 3* with G7. I know that because I'm doing it. You can get the Cal/Cere kills done in literally two battles. One with some luck.

If you're ready to go - well, I'm always sad to see someone leave - but if it's the things you stated that are making you feel pessimistic about the game, maybe a fact check would make you feel a bit better? I've had some guild mates leave recently and it stinks. I miss my friends - wish they'd come back. I'm sure your guild mates would feel the same.

What's your strategy for the cere and cal battles? If you'd be willing to share it.
  • Options

What's your strategy for the cere and cal battles? If you'd be willing to share it.

I'm afraid that's G-14 classified.
  • Options

Here ya go

https://youtu.be/M4gBDlH16pM

• Options
    I wasn’t playing when the first conquests came out but didn’t the battles cost less energy per attempt? Also, weren’t data discs free to swap?
  • RedrumCompost
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    yea it was changed
  • Options
    I wasn’t playing when the first conquests came out but didn’t the battles cost less energy per attempt? Also, weren’t data discs free to swap?

No and no to my recollection.....
  • Options

In the first conquests it cost conquest currency to swap disk - which meant that you had to potentially give up some of your rewards to swap disks. Energy for swaps is marginally better. The battles did cost less energy per attempt, but at the current energy regen rate you can get through a whole sector in a day with 3x50 refreshes - which is a fairly good pace imo.
  • Options

2%? Idk about you but my bronzium wiring stores since the changes have tanked to almost nothing. I can’t keep pace with it. Everything else is staying relatively the same though
  • Starslayer
    2420 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

2%? Idk about you but my bronzium wiring stores since the changes have tanked to almost nothing. I can’t keep pace with it. Everything else is staying relatively the same though

It happened to some players before the change. It’s most a likely a Carbonite situation, except it happens later in the game after you relic’d quite a bit. Didn’t happen to me yet, but i’m very stingy with relics.

Considering the only change was in daily challenge, your experience could be a coincidence. We could do the math, but i’m not willing tbh. Not sure i didn’t do it before in a previous post though…
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

It happened to some players before the change. It’s most a likely a Carbonite situation, except it happens later in the game after you relic’d quite a bit. Didn’t happen to me yet, but i’m very stingy with relics.

Considering the only change was in daily challenge, your experience could be a coincidence. We could do the math, but i’m not willing tbh. Not sure i didn’t do it before in a previous post though…

I also think part of it comes from relic levelling.... Once you hit a certain level, wiring drops off the map... So if you chase a few r7 vs multiple r5 the wiring gear starts to build up...
  • Options

Total clown post. Lets see your swgoh.gg

The fact that you are, objectively, wrong on a number of topics is no reason to start insulting people. Rather you should consider the facts, see how they affect your perception of the current state of the game and re-evaluate your position.

That would be the adult response to information that challenges your perceptions.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Also let's see your gg too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Look at these white knights coming in.

Did your post your GG or did I miss it somewhere?
  • Options

All the best in your future endeavors !
  • Options

https://swgoh.gg/p/386556961

There you go. I tried to post it earlier with screenshots from conquest but I guess the forum software ate it.

Honestly not sure what that has to do with the content of my post, nor what part of the post was coming off as clownish. Are you just wanting to see if I'm a whale lying about having 3* Cal/Cere? I'm at 507/630 tickets right now, so probably just a few days away from red crate. If you're having trouble with feats, there's lots of videos out there that detail how to manage them even with a smaller roster. I'll probably skip the nightsisters feat even though I'm at 9/40 on that one right now. All the rest have been straight forward enough that I don't think I really need to be worried about that one.
  • Options

There you go. I tried to post it earlier with screenshots from conquest but I guess the forum software ate it.

Honestly not sure what that has to do with the content of my post, nor what part of the post was coming off as clownish. Are you just wanting to see if I'm a whale lying about having 3* Cal/Cere? I'm at 507/630 tickets right now, so probably just a few days away from red crate. If you're having trouble with feats, there's lots of videos out there that detail how to manage them even with a smaller roster. I'll probably skip the nightsisters feat even though I'm at 9/40 on that one right now. All the rest have been straight forward enough that I don't think I really need to be worried about that one.

Did you get momentum without the VV data disk? Lovely disk RNG didn’t drop a single one my way
  • Drathuk916
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Did you get momentum without the VV data disk? Lovely disk RNG didn’t drop a single one my way

Momentum fight Old republic, ewok 1 or 2 fights no VA needed. Cal kills can be done in 2 fights, 3 is more realistic and 4 is the worst case against the talzin boss. Tuskens (relic 4 urr, r5 raider, g12 shaman, g10 chieftain and warrior) can beat at least hux lead, and ewoks in sector one (I’m skipping it so I’m sure there are more). Merrin and decent nsers can beat clone trooper dc node in sector 2

Point is all feats with the new characters are easily doable with limited additional characters (jml jkl wat nsers) that anyone seeking the red crate should have and be done with similar crystal expenditures for red crate as every other conquest after six.

Edit: grabbed your quote raven cause you asked about momentum then went off on a tangent directed at the op after addressing your question. Apologies.
  • Starslayer
    2420 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

With tuskens prerequisites, shaman g12 and marquees g11, i beat troopers and mm on auto on the momentum sector. Key disks didn’t seem needed. Guildmates did it with less than g11. You have to find a trooper/mm node though.
  • Options

I had VV equipped, but I really don't think it would have made much difference. I think I finished that one on an imperial trooper node.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options

Can't remember my disks, probably za and entrenched. I got ithe 1k momentum in one fight chieftain, warrior, ururrurrjrururrururuuururr jml and hoda. Urrr is r4 the other two 3* and gear in the low purples. Hit an imp node
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas guys.
    Ururur and shaman at G12, raider R5 and the new ones at G10 with their zetas got it in 4 battles against Ewoks
  • Options
    Ururur and shaman at G12, raider R5 and the new ones at G10 with their zetas got it in 4 battles against Ewoks

Nice - glad it's working for you Ravens. Hope you get red crate without too much trouble.
  • Options

Nice - glad it's working for you Ravens. Hope you get red crate without too much trouble.

I did the math, it shouldn’t be an issue. I don’t have the disks for an easy cal kill run but I’m making headway on all the others no problem. Just incessantly grinding and tedious like always lol
  • Options

I did the math, it shouldn’t be an issue. I don’t have the disks for an easy cal kill run but I’m making headway on all the others no problem. Just incessantly grinding and tedious like always lol

Cal doesn’t need any special disks. Tank tech to jml. Weapons tech cal. Kill mt and Ventress first then spirit. Weapons tech prevents revive go to town on zombie with cal. I used shaak ti as fifth but any Jedi 5th will do
  • Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »

Cal doesn’t need any special disks. Tank tech to jml. Weapons tech cal. Kill mt and Ventress first then spirit. Weapons tech prevents revive go to town on zombie with cal. I used shaak ti as fifth but any Jedi 5th will do
    Gas lead will seal the deal preventing revive without the need to kill with weapon tech.
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    Also using GAS reduces zombie's health to 1 meaning all cal and cere need to do is survive long enough to start getting hits in at that point
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH