30 stars in ROTE impulse detector reward is just 1

Prev13
d3icxsnst5go.jpg
bz0kkunsunq6.jpg
Seriously just 1 impulse detector, 30 stars is a hard thing to achieve but man Seriously just 1 impulse detector??? Not even 3 or 5? Ouch

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Look on the bright side.... In just 38 more weeks you will have enough for one Relic 8 ugrade :)
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Look on the bright side.... In just 38 more weeks you will have enough for one Relic 8 ugrade :)

Facts. I just feel bad for everyone who took their cops, lograys and hoth soldier to relic 8 for the 30th star
  • Drathuk916
    632 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Wait until you hear about keypads.

Edit: depending on your guilds overall goal, 29 (when impulse detectors are added) can be done without zone 4 ops. Of course, I don’t think it’s wise to ignore zone 4 ops but you can. 35 for your 1 Keypad probably takes 15+ zone 4 ops and 450-460 million gp.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    "May the Greed be with You" Capital Greed ...
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    Just farm them. Many ways to do so.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    firstime.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If you need impulse detectors, you can put those 5350 get3 to good use.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

I just went through my post and couldn't find anywhere where I meantioned I need more ways of getting impulse detectors, quit trying to divert the topic, we are talking about why its a joke of a reward
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    Options

I just went through my post and couldn't find anywhere where I meantioned I need more ways of getting impulse detectors, quit trying to divert the topic, we are talking about why its a joke of a reward

So instead of farming them you just want to complain about them not just given to you?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lumiya
    1490 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

So instead of farming them you just want to complain about them not just given to you?

Not just given... lol.
    30 stars, the entitlement, the nerve to expect that you get a reasonable reward when you've put a lot of work, time and maybe money into something... how dare those pesky players?!

Oh yeah in case it isn't clear /s
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a wonderful reward and it should never be improved! How dare you ask for the reward to match the effort needed to get it???
  • Options

Yeah complain that they are not handed out, because you know hitting 30 stars in ROTE is something everyone is doing right now right??? Its a joke that you are given 1 impulse instead of 3 to 5
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

Not just given... lol.
    30 stars, the entitlement, the nerve to expect that you get a reasonable reward when you've put a lot of work, time and maybe money into something... how dare those pesky players?!

A "reasonable reward" doesn't mean that said reward suits each and every player's farming plan..... Just because RoTE isn't a boon on injectors doesn't mean it isn't a boon for many other things... GET3, 1 and 2.... Great gear, crystals etc etc....

TB is a guild effort, not an individual one, and for every player wanting ID's you will find another in the guild or more wanting the other stuff Rote offers in plenty....
  • Options

Yeah complain that they are not handed out, because you know hitting 30 stars in ROTE is something everyone is doing right now right??? Its a joke that you are given 1 impulse instead of 3 to 5

You only get 2 when you earn 36 stars.
  • Lumiya
    1490 posts Member
    Options

Not just given... lol.

A "reasonable reward" doesn't mean that said reward suits each and every player's farming plan..... Just because RoTE isn't a boon on injectors doesn't mean it isn't a boon for many other things... GET3, 1 and 2.... Great gear, crystals etc etc....

TB is a guild effort, not an individual one, and for every player wanting ID's you will find another in the guild or more wanting the other stuff Rote offers in plenty....

You are so right. Your opinion is the right one as always, how dare others have a different opinion...

/s
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options

Not just given... lol.

They sold ROTE TB as a way to push our rosters even further. Well we need 40 ID’s to get one single toon to R9 We need 15 for just one planet and up to 45 R9 for the full teams for deployments and for CM’s. See where this is going?

I’m gonna go ahead and say that when we need 1800 ID’s, giving us more than one for a weeks worth of effort isn’t a tall order. Especially when we still have Mk4 carbs in this end game event prize pool.

I forgot a weeks worth of planning, coordination and work by guilds amounted to nothing and anything being rewarded was the result of doing nothing…oh wait…
  • Options

Not just given... lol.

You are so right. Your opinion is the right one as always, how dare others have a different opinion...

/s

Don’t forget /i for the irony.
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Once again use your Get3 currency to farm what YOU need. You get plenty of different currencies to farm whatever YOU need at the moment. Seems absurd to complain about rewards you know you are getting.
  • Options

I understand your dissapointment pal.....
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    5350 GET3 nets you ~4.4 Gyro Keypads for R9

The TB runs twice a month

That's almost 9 Keypads (out of 20 for R9) and 2 impulse detectors

tbh impulse detectors aren't a big deal when the rewards for the TB is making R9 a lot easier
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Not just given... lol.

They sold ROTE TB as a way to push our rosters even further. Well we need 40 ID’s to get one single toon to R9 We need 15 for just one planet and up to 45 R9 for the full teams for deployments and for CM’s. See where this is going?

I’m gonna go ahead and say that when we need 1800 ID’s, giving us more than one for a weeks worth of effort isn’t a tall order. Especially when we still have Mk4 carbs in this end game event prize pool.

I forgot a weeks worth of planning, coordination and work by guilds amounted to nothing and anything being rewarded was the result of doing nothing…oh wait…

I can understand OP feeling the ID payout is underwhelming, don't get me wrong..... That being said, RoTE still has many ways that help push your roster forward....
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    What if I want to get you wrong?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

I mean

Combat Missions barely help getting a star

As long as you have the operations / deployments planned (where the bulk of all GP is coming for each star) you don't have to plan too much except on the initial run / when you get new guild members
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What if I want to get you wrong?

Then feel free to send a non sarcastic response my way :)
  • LordDirt
    5025 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    5350 GET3 nets you ~4.4 Gyro Keypads for R9

The TB runs twice a month

That's almost 9 Keypads (out of 20 for R9) and 2 impulse detectors

tbh impulse detectors aren't a big deal when the rewards for the TB is making R9 a lot easier

Add conquest currency and you can get five more impulse detectors a month with still getting the 20 shards for the new conquest character/ship.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Not just given... lol.

/s

Not just given... lol.

/s

Did you have a counterpoint?, one that doesn't break the forum ToS?

● Be a troll, bait or flame. This includes deliberately trying to cause an argument by making sarcastic, off-topic, rude or disruptive posts, and discussions.

lol

Lol indeed :)

Im glad the you are thinking about the TOS. I got a warning for posting just a definition, so tread lightly.

Thanks for the heads up...

Now, in relation to OP, I think we need to remember how much gold gear goes into making one ID..... Just getting a single one is the equivalent of 30 pieces of top evd gear...
  • Options

I wanted to say that you have something better than impulse detector in the rewards: money to buy them or something else if you fancy it. So I’m debating the facts that you’re calling the rewards you posted ‘a joke’. If that’s not the topic, well i just didn’t understand it and please explain again. There is no need to accuse me of diverting a topic while I might have just not get it.
    The following is pure conjecture: TB’s chest has an average (there is a random element) value assigned by CG. This value takes different forms of currencies (gets) or merchandises (gear). So if you get more impulse detectors, you’ll have less something else.
    So having only 1 impulse detector doesn’t bother me because i have a good chunk of get3 which i could spend to buy pretty much anything that could be useful to relic a character (or even g12 new characters via kyros) and is not limited to R8. I like that better than more impulse detectors and less something else, especially if it’s get3.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I mean

Combat Missions barely help getting a star

As long as you have the operations / deployments planned (where the bulk of all GP is coming for each star) you don't have to plan too much except on the initial run / when you get new guild members

Sure the CM’s aren’t weighed as heavy but they still have a significant role in maximizing stars.

Also, you have no idea the planning and coordination the officers in my guild have done to get us to 34/35* in ROTE
  • Options

I wanted to say that you have something better than impulse detector in the rewards: money to buy them or something else if you fancy it. So I’m debating the facts that you’re calling the rewards you posted ‘a joke’. If that’s not the topic, well i just didn’t understand it and please explain again. There is no need to accuse me of diverting a topic while I might have just not get it.
    The following is pure conjecture: TB’s chest has an average (there is a random element) value assigned by CG. This value takes different forms of currencies (gets) or merchandises (gear). So if you get more impulse detectors, you’ll have less something else.
    So having only 1 impulse detector doesn’t bother me because i have a good chunk of get3 which i could spend to buy pretty much anything that could be useful to relic a character (or even g12 new characters via kyros) and is not limited to R8. I like that better than more impulse detectors and less something else, especially if it’s get3.

I did not say the rewards are joke, I said the single drop of impulse detector is a joke, why even bother adding it to the loot box when its almost meaningless.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

I did not say the rewards are joke, I said the single drop of impulse detector is a joke, why even bother adding it to the loot box when its almost meaningless.

I do think 1 is a bit disappointing tbh.... It's still the equivalent of 30 gold gear though, so nothing to sneeze at either.