When is the Tusken Raider Omicron bug going to be fixed

It's listed as backlog in the bug reporting page which doesn't mean a lot.

It's ridiculous to have invested into a non functioning omicron.

Replies

• Options
    If it's on the backlog it's almost a sure thing that it won't make it in before the next content update. I'd love to be wrong, but that's kinda what the backlog is - "This is a problem, we know about it, we're not touching it right now." The fact that there's a ticket for it is a good thing though, even if it's backlogged right now.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    What is the "bug" on this again?..... Can't seem to find it....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    What is the "bug" on this again?..... Can't seem to find it....

The raider doesnt always revive.
  • Options
    If it's on the Backlog, it means it's not getting touched anytime soon.
  • zatchy
    124 posts Member
    Options
    They should refund the omicron….they won’t, but it’s ridiculous. They sell Omicrons for $60…feels like theft.
  • Options
    Feel lucky.

I can't use my Tuskens at all b/c they lag so hard you run out of time in a battle. Apparently it only happens with Samsung devices. Good thing they've got such a small market share.
  • Options
    Feel lucky.

I can't use my Tuskens at all b/c they lag so hard you run out of time in a battle. Apparently it only happens with Samsung devices. Good thing they've got such a small market share.

Well, it you put your tuskens in def that whoud be your opponent's problem 😅
  • Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Feel lucky.

Well, it you put your tuskens in def that whoud be your opponent's problem 😅

Unless your opponent is smart and doesn't use a team which gains TM. If the tuskens don't get momentum then it's a moot point.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    It’s hard to rationalize investing in Tuskens for the new raid and conquest, when CG is not addressing the momentum lagging and omicron bugs. It indicates they don’t really care much about this team in the long run, so our investment may not be that worthwhile in the long run…
  • Options
    Fixing an omicron shouldn't be hard I mean it's obvious it was never tested. But if it is broken which it's agreed refund the materials until its fixed.

If people want to reapply they can.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    It’s hard to rationalize investing in Tuskens for the new raid and conquest, when CG is not addressing the momentum lagging and omicron bugs. It indicates they don’t really care much about this team in the long run, so our investment may not be that worthwhile in the long run…

You don't need to invest in them for conquest (yet)

It will be easy to invest in them for the raid if they increase rewards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

You don’t need to invest in the new ones, but it is much easier to do some of the feats if you have SOME investment in the older ones. Having a working omicron just makes that investment feel worthwhile. Having a broken one brings that into question.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    As stated by Notthatguyfrombefore, I’m talking about investing more in Tuskens as a faction, vs potential other uses of my resources. I don’t have any Tuskens above g11, so while the momentum feat is easy, the full squad one is unobtainable at the moment.

We’ll see about the raid… it depends on the rewards, and also how long they plan to run this featured raid before they swap it out for a new one.
    TVF wrote: »

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it's unobtainable, and an easy skip
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I skipped the full-squad-of-tuskens feat and got red crate a day earlier than last conquest.

I still want CG to fix the momentum-lag bug, since the team could be fun if it was actually useful. I mean, I have 3 relic tuskens and I'll have a 4th before this Conquest is over. Even with Chieftain dying early, my other 4 could easily win battles if I didn't have to worry about timing out.

• Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I skipped the full-squad-of-tuskens feat and got red crate a day earlier than last conquest.

I still want CG to fix the momentum-lag bug, since the team could be fun if it was actually useful. I mean, I have 3 relic tuskens and I'll have a 4th before this Conquest is over. Even with Chieftain dying early, my other 4 could easily win battles if I didn't have to worry about timing out.

@MasterSeedy Out of interest, why did you go to relic warrior before chieftain? I’m working on them too and have prioritised the chief. I find the cool-down reduction really useful if chief survives.
  • Options

@MasterSeedy Out of interest, why did you go to relic warrior before chieftain? I’m working on them too and have prioritised the chief. I find the cool-down reduction really useful if chief survives.

I can't speak for Seedy, but I know I'll have Warrior at relic before Chieftain simply because I'll be done farming Warrior weeks sooner. I'm 5 days out from finishing the Warrior farm right now, but still 9 weeks away on Chieftain.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Herd Nerfer has it.

Cantina node with 3 refreshes/day gets TW in less than 2 weeks. Chieftain can't compete with that unless you flat out buy the shards, and I don't love the squad that much.