HOTH REBEL ASSAULT

I'm new to being leader of a guild lol jw if LS hoth rebel assault is worth making the guild work on rogues, phoenix, side rebel squad.

Replies

• Options
    I really could use some advice on this if anyone has any
  • Options
    If your guild have stronger squads, you’ll earn better rewards.

It’s tough to offer any worthwhile advice when we have no idea where your guild currently is.
  • Options
    The gear levels needed on those teams to complete those missions is pretty low. I don't see a down-side to working on them if it's going to net more rewards and/or more stars.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    The guild is currently 155,550,015 gp we do pretty good for the most part and are currently working on geos TB as well. I just recommended everyone get rogues 85lvl,7*,g10, max skills, with g10 minimum, 5dot gold mods same with phoenix and another side rebel squad for the hoth to maximize our stars. Some people have said focus more for Geos TB
  • Options
    If you are 155M GP you should definitely focus more on GeoTB.
  • Options
    Ok ty, should I tell ppl not worry about hoth rebel LS and tell them focus geo TB or should still be a minimum I tell everyone for rogues, phoenix and side rebel squad
  • Options
    I’m 10.3M GP and most of my Phoenix are below g10, so I would suggest the minimum for Phoenix is whatever people need to unlock Thrawn. And Rogue 1 has only become relevant since Admiral Raddus appeared which I’m guessing is a long way off for most of your members.

Nightsisters and Geonosians will get you a better return in the TB - aim for g11-12 for them instead.
  • Options
    Okay cool thanks for the advice on this