Cad Bane Should Get A Zeta/Omicron <discuss>

KDC99X
762 posts Member
As has been pointed out by many in the community, it can be advantageous for the Executor fleet to have Xanadu Blood faster than Razor’s Crest, but in many cases that actually requires downgrading mods or relics on BAM.

Cad Bane seems to me to be egregiously missing some sort of zeta or omicron ability/ies: maybe giving Cad a minor tweak in this way, could allow Xanadu Blood to be faster, when Cad and Bane are equally upgraded, and make Cad a bit more useful in Grand Arena (preferable) or TW?

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    He needs a touch up of some sort, especially after being the second best part of the book of boba
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    no
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Riveting contribution.
    Ultra wrote: »
    no

• KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly! He has a great ship but as a character, he's a bit lackluster. So minor rework or addition of a couple ability tiers, solves both issues at once. Because as it stands right now, we're discouraged from fully upgrading both toons equally, if you want the optimal turn order between XB and RC, which is counter to CG's stated design principles and business strategy. I'm not suggesting it should to be a Mace Windu level rework or anything meta-shifting, just seems like a good way to fix the issue while making a unit slightly more useful, and monetizing the fix.
    He needs a touch up of some sort, especially after being the second best part of the book of boba

• Options
    Couldn’t agree more, cad bane was the best character in book of boba second prob krrsantan (interms of depiction) and with the hurt cartel tag still being fairly new I would say is over due. Also he has no use outside of xandu blood
  • Options
    Oh ffs everyone in star wars should have a omicron.
  • Options
    CG release stupid marquee events but there needs a whole team to make it viable and we have people pushing for more resource draining toons? Really? Get a grip and work on what you have.