Will Chewie lead be viable in arena after update?

Vaexqua
49 posts Member
edited April 2016

Will Chewie lead be viable in arena after update? 27 votes

Yes
14%
kozakjanosMegadeth3700zerizutbraluk 4 votes
No
37%
DumbledoreLaLiamSoul_JahDooku_for_daysHurricaneTrooperTooLdad2my3JasFonzDrazz127CuzzoCuhnobi 10 votes
Not sure, have to find out.
48%
Kr4itok_AzraelrulezKyleKatarnxSkandarGraunxVaexquaTSWPandamanJbizzyGRoyceDrewPowerzJohnSithT2BoonGamingYTDathcaGurdulu 13 votes

Replies

• JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    He's slow, so he should do more damage after change. He should really hit the hardest of anyone...I mean he mostly just roars at you and doesn't attack often.
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm guessing defense up is going to be useful and the devs will have fed him a bit more of that delicious buffarino. :p
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe. Cause the defense will be more significant in the later update and additional Protecion feature will definitely increase the survivability of not just the glass cannons but the Tanks as well.
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I actually wouldn't mind if he becomes useful. Everyone has him. He's available in a high reward Cantina node and c'mon, who doesn't like the furball?!

Edit: Compared to GS. Nobody likes him. He's in the lowest reward node, is uglier than Jabba the hutt and still manages to be one of the most useful toons in the game. Full disclosure, I didn't have the foresight to farm him so please excuse my hatred for him :lol: !
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    lol @ Azraelrulez. Chewie might become much better if this defense thing is good. I don't know we have to wait and see i guess. I might start farming for him.
  • Options
    @Vaexqua Hey Vaexqua, this is Gurdulu from your guil. I'd need a hand getting back my account, would you help me out, please?