All my progress lost over night, can't use Google Play

Hey y'all, I've been playing for about 4 years now, everything was completely fine last night when I played. Went to login this morning and it was completely wiped, restarted from the beginning. Has happened before but it always has allowed me the Google play sign in, and this time it didn't. Any help would be great, I wanna get that May 4th items 😂
“But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”

Replies

• Skynobi
    22 posts Member
    Options
    That randomly happens to me but if I force close and open it back up it goes back to normal
  • K_Ley2
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I've been playing for about 4 years now, everything was completely fine last night when I played. Went to login this morning and it was completely wiped, restarted from the beginning. Has happened before but it always has allowed me the Google play sign in, and this time it didn't. Any help would be great, I wanna get that May 4th items 😂

The EA servers are down...
  • Options
    Skynobi wrote: »
    That randomly happens to me but if I force close and open it back up it goes back to normal

Yeah I deleted the app and tried it again but it didn't show up either
  • Options
    K_Ley2 wrote: »

So you can't log in either?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    K_Ley2 wrote: »

So you can't log in either?

The game is down for a lot of people, they are working on... Already multiple threads and announcements made..
  • Ghost666
    328 posts Member
    Options
    During the above mentioned issues the game would sometimes appear to me as if i was a new player. Sooner or later it allowed to connect to google play and the "normal" game would appear. I opted for WAITING 1H whenever this happened and then try again.

HOWEVER...make sure you dont make something stupid...i assume there is a sequence of "clicks" that will in fact connect the "EMPTY" game to the google play account and discard the other...BEWARE.