New Heroic Pit Raid Not Ending

Our guild is experiencing an issue where we defeated the Rancor and achieved the max rewards chest, but the raid isn't ending, and people are still trying to enter it, and when doing so, all we see is the empty pit with no Rancor for a brief moment, and then it kicks us out.

The 2 day timer is counting down, but it seems the raid should have just ended when we defeated the Rancor because there is nothing else to do, and it says the rewards chest is just equally awarded to all 50 members of the Guild.

Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

The raid seems like it should just end when we're finished with it.

Replies

• Options
    Same issues here. Unless they want the timer there so you can’t go again seems the raised all the ticket rates too.
  • Options
    Same thing here, although I think it is intentional: raid will end when the countdown will finish, even if you already got the best crate and defeated the boss. Quite meaningless IMHO.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback! We weren't sure if it was just us, or what.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    EldorVarga wrote: »
    Same thing here, although I think it is intentional: raid will end when the countdown will finish, even if you already got the best crate and defeated the boss. Quite meaningless IMHO.

It is supposed to give everyone in your guild a chance to earn personal track rewards. So no one loses out because someone else soloed the raid.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

It is supposed to give everyone in your guild a chance to earn personal track rewards. So no one loses out because someone else soloed the raid.

But there aren't personal rewards in the heroic rancor pit raid, only guild rewards :/
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

But there aren't personal rewards in the heroic rancor pit raid, only guild rewards :/

Lol, it makes no sense then.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.