Favorite Profile Portrait

I like the Jedi Master Kenobi portrait, but the one I really want is the Arctrooper (for obvious reasons). This was never obtainable, but I am hoping they update some of these requirements that focus on a specific Territory Battle, particularly ones we aren’t running any more. They updated the prestige quest steps with old TB requirements, so it’s possible…2qhsjjxnk8z8.jpeg

What’s your favorite portrait or which one do you really want but don’t have yet?

Replies

• Options
    I kinda want the Bad Batch one.
  • Options
    ^^^ that one. But it's starting to lose some appeal now that more and more people are getting GI.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    One I couln't get when it was released that I'd really like is the Dooku portrait
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett, from the first bounty hunter quest
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Jacgul wrote: »

defiantly agree especially if Jabba is your squad arena team.

I think they made it easy as the kill 50 wampas while feet is present has disappeared, bit annoyed about that as more people will have it now.

They need a malgus portrait, also starkiller needs one
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    Jacgul wrote: »

defiantly agree especially if Jabba is your squad arena team.

I think they made it easy as the kill 50 wampas while feet is present has disappeared, bit annoyed about that as more people will have it now.

They need a malgus portrait, also starkiller needs one

Oh, I didn't know they changed it. That's disappointing, that really gave it some value. I bounced around for a month in squad arena hunting wampas.