Remember log in button is gone from EA store

Hey got a new phone and everytime I have to claim my daily log in reward I have to log in every time, why is the remember my login button gone?

Replies

• Options
    I noticed the same a few days ago. Not sure why they felt the need to change/remove.
  • Range1974
    901 posts Member
    Options
    I check the block every time and it never makes a difference.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

I dont even get that option to check it or not. Its just gone
  • Options
    I would like it back too. It worked for me. Had to log in mayby twice a week. The email confirmation is horrible.
  • ragnoris
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

What I found previously was that if I made sure I had swgoh closed prior to opening the webstore, and I remembered to close the webstore window after completing my chests/or navigating away to a different website then the check worked. If I ever opened the game while the webstore was open in the background, or opened the webstore while I had the app launched, I would be prompted again for my credentials next time I tried to go to it. I don’t know if it will still function the same now that it’s back, but it’s worth a try to avoid the annoying daily login.
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve always had to go to my emails to log in. Now that you get half the energy I don’t even bother, I don’t even get the point of the web store and how it benefits ea/cg etc
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    I had to get the code from email each time as well, but the last 2 days it logs me in automatically.

There is the initial “click here to remember me on this device”
    And then I noticed another one to click when I entered in the code from my email.

I’m pretty sure it started logging me in automatically once I noticed that second box to remember me, but I can’t be 100% sure. Just that it’s parking now for me on my iphone 7
  • Options
    It actually cane back for me when i was logging in and checked it, it has been working fine since