At what level approximately will I get Darth Vader?

I am now almost level 47 and I have 36/80 of his shards, any tips on getting him faster?

Replies

• Options
    not really im only 62/80 at level 55 i should be at 75/80 by 60 the only way to get him faster is to buy tons of data cards for light and dark side hero achievements
  • Options
    I'm at 50 and I have 62/80... It's easy if you get lucky on bronzium data cards
  • Options
    Rafael wrote: »
    I'm at 50 and I have 62/80... It's easy if you get lucky on bronzium data cards
    Okay thanks
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Got it at 57, but instead of focusing on just 1 char till 7* like poeple suggest, i just unlocked every char on cantina and some others, having the 14/17 archievement for both light and dark side helps alot!
  • Options
    not really im only 62/80 at level 55 i should be at 75/80 by 60 the only way to get him faster is to buy tons of data cards for light and dark side hero achievements
    Thank you

• Options
    Otar wrote: »
    Got it at 57, but instead of focusing on just 1 char till 7* like poeple suggest, i just unlocked every char on cantina and some others, having the 14/17 archievement for both light and dark side helps alot!

Thanks very much
  • Options
    I got him today at 56, I also spread my energy around a bit and unlocked and promoted a wide range of heroes.
  • Options
    I'm 48 and I'm 70/80
  • Options
    59/80 level 52.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Depends on how much you spend on characters. Lots of the shards come from number of Heroes from each side.
  • Options
    Unlocked him today at lv 53
  • Options
    I unlocked him at level 54 I believe. Had shards from 20 promotes, 17 light and 17 dark toons and 50 arena shipments, which I believe is the one that put me over the top.
  • Options
    i am lvl 56 right now with 73/80 vader shards
  • Options
    Honestly it depends on your luck and if you just focus on the achievements. I had Vader when I was lvl 46. The hardest part is getting additional shards after that...easier getting struck by lightning.
    "...Welcome the Dark Side..." lvl 57, Ally Code: 695-189-436
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    lvl 57 and i have 71/80.
    going to be a long road since i focus on 7* rather than unlocking new characters
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I got him around level 50 but I did spend a couple hundred bucks. I won't be raising him just yet but he is unlocked.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone