Young Jedi Adventures Characters

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
Will we be getting any in game? My kids are watching the series and it would be nice if they were to put them in game but make them cheap to farm with easy kits to use. Anybody else watching the series?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Normally I would say I hope not but the thought of killing more younglings is intriguing.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It’d be cool if they added the characters in the actual cantina. Replace the same 4-5 characters sitting at the holotables with the Young Jedi crew.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Normally I would say I hope not but the thought of killing more younglings is intriguing.

interesting choice of words
  • Options
    Robot Chicken or LEGO Star Wars feels more like canon than this show.

I'd prefer not seeing these space boy scouts added to the game.

(Yes, i get that it's a show for young children, and as such it's probably fine, but it portrays children playing Jedi, while not actually portraying Jedi younglings)
  • Options
    If they do add them, it better take a while. I’d prioritise more requested characters from shows like Andor, Bad Batch and Mandalorian.
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Crosshair wrote: »
    If they do add them, it better take a while. I’d prioritise more requested characters from shows like Andor, Bad Batch and Mandalorian.

I still want Crosshair
  • Options
    But how will the whales whale?