Krayt damage to point conversion?

CaesarAM
250 posts Member
I don’t know it affects a lot, so maybe just out of curiosity. But do we know what the conversion rate is for damage to point for the Krayt raid? The score is not equal to the actual damage output shown on the attacks. Would just like to know what the math/process is there.

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Don't know if they ever fixed it but the raids always had an issue caused by self inflicted damage not going to the team (dots, tds etc), so maybe that is affecting it.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    I don’t know it affects a lot, so maybe just out of curiosity. But do we know what the conversion rate is for damage to point for the Krayt raid? The score is not equal to the actual damage output shown on the attacks. Would just like to know what the math/process is there.

Noticed that as well..... Would be nice if it matched up for sure, but like you said, doesn't affect a lot....
  • Screerider
    1384 posts Member
    Options
    I don't get it either. I saw folks saying the dragon takes more damage from the bombs when he's underground, yet the points don't change when they blow up. The points do change when they blow up and he's above ground. So I don't know. Still getting used to it.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I don't get it either. I saw folks saying the dragon takes more damage from the bombs when he's underground, yet the points don't change when they blow up. The points do change when they blow up and he's above ground. So I don't know. Still getting used to it.

Krayt doesn’t take any damage when buried. That’s because you’re working down his protection up, not damaging his health. The bombs might be doing extra damage when buried, but you’ll never get any points during that time.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah as far as I can tell, you have to get it's protection away when it is buried so you get it out earlier before it gets out of it's own. If you don't it makes huge damage when it gets out of it's own.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    344 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Points = (Damage / 10) x Multiplier
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options

Do we know the multiplier?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

Wouldn't that be just (Damage X Multiplier)?
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »

Do we know the multiplier?

the multiplier is written on the difficulty you pick. (you can see it ingame)

For base tier its 1 and therefore Points = (Damage/10)*1

For the last tie the multiplier is 9 and therefore Points = (Damage/10)*9
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    344 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

eh? thats not how math works

500 dmg on basetier => 500/10*1 = 50 Points (in your math it would be 500*1 = 500)
    500 dmg on last tier => 500/10*9 = 450 Points(in your math it would be 500*9 = 4500)
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

eh? thats not how math works

500 dmg on basetier => 500/10*1 = 50 Points (in your math it would be 500*1 = 500)
    500 dmg on last tier => 500/10*9 = 450 Points(in your math it would be 500*9 = 4500)
    It is how maths work if you adjust the multiplier accordingly
  • Options
    i mean yea you could do like 500*0.9 wich then gives 450 aswell... but the multipliers are a given from CG and therefore its 9

but i get your point here
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Why are we still doing this?
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    Appreciate the answers. Didn’t realize how the math was working on that.
  • TVF
    36628 posts Member
    Options
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    Why are we still doing this?

Why are we still doing what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH