Replies

• Options
    ChazSunray wrote: »
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    zyK7qMv.jpg
    F dooku

+1

See everyone, Dooku is not a problem.

lol, so two of the top 4 teams have him for a lead....and we do not know if the top 2 teams have him in the mix.......yet he isnt a problem.....lol
  • Options
    zyK7qMv.jpg
    F dooku

+1

lol, so two of the top 4 teams have him for a lead....and we do not know if the top 2 teams have him in the mix.......yet he isnt a problem.....lol

I don't have a dooku or qgj. I'm different lol. Just saying that you don't have to be like everyone else
  • Options
    zyK7qMv.jpg
    F dooku

+1

I don't have a dooku or qgj. I'm different lol. Just saying that you don't have to be like everyone else

I apparantly am not like everyone else.

I like my Jedi team(s)

I will make an empire team next.

And I really dont care about a droid team, or god forbid a Sith/nightsister team.
  • Options
    8 of the top 10 on my shard are running QGJ leads. They tried Dooku for a week or two and once QGJ went level 72, they dropped him completely. Dooku is not that good. He does not hit hard, he empowers many things with his soft hits (hence the ST Han pics, could also include Savage, Kylo to name a few), and has low health that can be taken out in one shot. He is also easy to stun. If you are having trouble with him, it is because a) your team is not developed enough and thus underpowered or b) your team composition is not built to deal with it.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    8 of the top 10 on my shard are running QGJ leads. They tried Dooku for a week or two and once QGJ went level 72, they dropped him completely. Dooku is not that good. He does not hit hard, he empowers many things with his soft hits (hence the ST Han pics, could also include Savage, Kylo to name a few), and has low health that can be taken out in one shot. He is also easy to stun. If you are having trouble with him, it is because a) your team is not developed enough and thus underpowered or b) your team composition is not built to deal with it.

Exactly.
  • Options
    8 of the top 10, and 39 of top 50 teams on my server run 6-7*, level 70-73 dooku as the lead.
  • Options
    Well, that would be considered the meta on your shard, then. I don't know what your catalog of characters looks like but I'd be glad to help you dominate them today - however, it all changes tomorrow anyways.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Well, that would be considered the meta on your shard, then. I don't know what your catalog of characters looks like but I'd be glad to help you dominate them today - however, it all changes tomorrow anyways.

I can beat them as it currently stands, I just prefer to run the team I like using.....even if that may not be the way to go....I am going to have fun.

I run my 5 star anakin, and will continue to do so until he is 7*....
  • Options
    This whole post is:
    - "Dooku is OP"
    - "Dooku is not OP because you can counter him with a faster, other OP character."
    - "I'm a troll. Stop crying. Noob. Trololol. #Dooku4Lyfe"
    - *Insert screenshot simultaneously bragging about how big of a whale I am with my maxed out team while nonverbally gloating about being #1 above a Dooku lead team* *repeat* *repeat*
  • Options
    This whole post is:
    - "Dooku is OP"
    - "Dooku is not OP because you can counter him with a faster, other OP character."
    - *Insert screenshot simultaneously bragging about how big of a whale I am with my maxed out team while nonverbally gloating about being #1 above a Dooku lead team* *repeat* *repeat*

Pretty much except I'm f2pzyK7qMv.jpg
  • Options
    This whole post is:
    - "Dooku is OP"

I would be #2 from these. I have Dooku. I don't mind fighting Dooku lead teams. They are just about the only challenging team out there, besides some of those semi-annoying RG teams.
  • Options

I can beat them as it currently stands, I just prefer to run the team I like using.....even if that may not be the way to go....I am going to have fun.

And that is your choice. Ani is a fun character to play with but not very powerful. If you are choosing that route, then why a post about Dooku is OP? You cannot have it both ways you know?
  • Options

And that is your choice. Ani is a fun character to play with but not very powerful. If you are choosing that route, then why a post about Dooku is OP? You cannot have it both ways you know?

I didnt post that, i posted that his bonus attack is out of whack.
  • Options
    So far again today (3rd or 4th straight day) Out of a total of 37 basic attacks and counter attacks, Dooku has been given a bonus on 37 of those attacks. This is NOT counting the attacks gained from Turn Meter manipulation from attacking out of turn.

There is a bug with dooku and it is not just the dodge from a leaders position, but also in his bonus calculation.
  • Options
    I just played an opponent in the arena. I had 3 characters left and my opponent had 1, count dooku. I watched as my opponent's character did a double attack (standard) and take out 1 of my characters. He them immediately did a second double attack to take out my second, and immediately did a third double attack to take out my third. I got no turns whatsoever. Last I checked, that character did not get an increased turn meeter from taking out an opponent, so I want to know why this happened because I think it is completely unacceptable for me to lose 3 characters to an even like this to an opponent that is clearly outmatched AND at a lower level than I am. This game has become unbelievably bad when it used to be so good, so I just wanted to see if there is any reason at all that you can give me for this happening. Quite frankly your response may determine whether or not I keep the game. Thank you from a seriously frustrated player.
  • Options
    I don't care about his Riposte attacks but his leader ability is out of control. It even procs on evaded expose taunts. That's a bit much. If I don't get an expose ok fine..but that doesn't mean every enemy player should get a 50% damage increase because it missed.
  • Options
    zyK7qMv.jpg
    F dooku

+1

Oh the sweet irony... As mentioned by me in another thread, when the update goes live Dookus problems will be exaggerated. @ChazSunray - don't worry, I won't hold it to you... Next time, listen & understand what it is people are saying before you run & jump on the defending OP train.
  • Options
    Additionally - this appears to be a known issue - support told me they couldn't do anything about it so I should just go post in the forum. Too bad support didn't know this is a known issue/bug....
  • Options
    zyK7qMv.jpg
    F dooku

+1

Oh the sweet irony... As mentioned by me in another thread, when the update goes live Dookus problems will be exaggerated. @ChazSunray - don't worry, I won't hold it to you... Next time, listen & understand what it is people are saying before you run & jump on the defending OP train.

@ThewhiteonE : I wasn't defending OP of anything. If YOU go back and read everything leading up to my first post, and understand it completely, you will see that the update was not even mentioned yet. I will agree now that post-update Dooku led teams are more troublesome than the original "challenging" outlook that I previously had. I will adapt, but there will be those that will not, preferring instead to post repetitive complaint threads. Good Luck everyone! (Not being sarcastic)
  • Options
    It bad enough you stupid **** essentially destroyed the game as it relates to the star wars universe....the least you can do if f8x the **** to at least be what you claim it is supposed to be.

19 straight dodges from a dooku led arena team.....4 star dooku too.....against a full 7star team is fast jedi.......****....