CT5555 will be insane when level cap goes up

any1 else see that +25% counter at level 62, his damage as well as armor and hp will all my pretty insane for a character you get pretty much for free

Replies

• Options
    I agree. With large health and speed down ability he is hard to take down. and I even surprised he can reach 3k power at 3*. Gear lvl 7 tho but still, for a 3* thats a lot.
  • Options
    There are so many good players.....that's what I enjoy so much about this game.....if most peeps would just max level/ gear the toons(stars will come with most soon after)they have now, instead of saying, so and so toon is trash, we'd have more threads like this.

And then ud realize how.to better use your current roster....jmho ;)
  • Options
    He's next...at least gear wise. Want to 6* Boba before I star up Fives.
  • Options
    Btw I'm guilty of complaining also..here I am ranting about cad bane the other day..n ln parts it's my fault. ..I've let him set at gear VI as a 6*.....duhhh, so I really don't know what he's really capable of.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I got Boba to 5* but now wish I had done Fives instead. Boba is incredibly slow and his ability block is on too long of a cooldown to be terribly useful. I don't use him much. Fives has assists, counters, and turn slowing. Of course now I am doing Daka... may be weeks until I get to Fives... and then there's Poe to consider too!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I got Boba to 5* but now wish I had done Fives instead. Boba is incredibly slow and his ability block is on too long of a cooldown to be terribly useful. I don't use him much. Fives has assists, counters, and turn slowing. Of course now I am doing Daka... may be weeks until I get to Fives... and then there's Poe to consider too!

Same here, got Boba to 5*, then unlocked Fives, and when I started collecting Daka shards, Poe has been released... Working on Poe now, then unlocking Daka for more darkside utility, and right after that (probably around my 105th birthday...) I will do Fives... So much to do, hope it takes EA a while to raise the cap to 75.