Fury Interceptor shard not in store?

Alijar1
381 posts Member
Has anyone seen the Fury-Class Interceptor shards for sale in the conquest store?
I never saw it last conquest, though I didn't play much then, but I still haven't seen them in store, and I haven't seen any posts mentioning that the store wouldn't have the shards following the update, so what's the deal? Am I just unlucky or did they remove current conquest units from the store?
I haven't seen them in the Trader shop either
#MakeTuskensGreat
tenor.gif

Replies

• Options
    Fury shards are definitely in the wandering scavengers.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Shards will be (as always) added to the store after 3 conquests needed to unlock.
    Which is logical: if they will added in the conquest store during the conquest people will just buy shards from there without doing conquest itself.
    And that not how this mode is working
  • LordDirt
    5005 posts Member
    Options
    This is the second conquest with the ship. Check the wandering scavenger or buy the conquest pass to get extra shards. This is the only way until after the third run of this conquest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?