Advice for Rebel Team

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I don't have him, but would be very interested to try Lando now that he's been made a rebel. I think he might be a good one to have as a fifth member (as in the team you suggested), or as a replacement for Biggs.
    I actually just unlocked Old Ben today and have been playing around with him in the squad for the early galactic war nodes, just to test - I actually really like him as the fifth member. I might in the future go for AA (l), ST Han, HRS, Lando and Old Ben. For now I'm just focusing on Scout but I think that could be a fun build, though I really don't know how Lando performs - barely see him at the moment.
  • Options
    And no I don't think Luke is important to be honest. I say that regretfully as he was the first character I 7 starred, just because I like him - but from what I've seen HRScout does everything he can but a little better. Luke mainly just has the benefit of being easy to farm (early on for newer players).
  • Options
    Bim_Bom wrote: »
    And no I don't think Luke is important to be honest. I say that regretfully as he was the first character I 7 starred, just because I like him - but from what I've seen HRScout does everything he can but a little better. Luke mainly just has the benefit of being easy to farm (early on for newer players).

Somebody on my Ally list has Lando and he's cool, never checked to see how leveled his abilities are though. Not sure what my next farm is going to be. Unfortunately some of the things I want to do are only for P2P. I do buy crystals and stuff but I can't buy crystals and packs unfortunately.
  • Options
    I'm slowly putting together a Rebel team, and struggling with the exact composition. Admiral Ackbar (l), ST Han and HRScout seem obvious. I have a decently geared and starred Luke, and same for Biggs, so they're tempting. I had considered including Poe for extra TM manipulation though. Is there any other non-Rebel I'm missing who is an obvious fit.

I'd definitely prefer Princess Leia, but I'm still f2p so far.