Back from 2 years absence

TDSOTM
posts Member
edited May 2023
Hi all. I stopped playing about 2 years ago maybe (just around the time Commander Ahsoka released). I’m seeing a lot of new “things” in the game (raids, characters, and other stuff I can’t even explain). Is it worth to come back and figure all this stuff out? If yes, then who should I go for? If I come back, I want to stay competitive in my arena so I’d like to go for the best squad. I used to be top 10 in my arena payout and top 1 in fleet payout, so I could hold my own. Below is my swgoh.gg link if that helps.

https://swgoh.gg/p/577763288/
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Well I started 2 years ago and my roster is similar to yours. (well almost as I am very close to unlocking a 2nd gl)
    The squad arena does not have crystals so you don't have to care about it. About the fleet arena,I guess it is full of executors now.You have Finalizer unlocked.You get it to 7* ,you relic the appropriate toons and you can get no1 again. (I have been doing that for the last 6 months) While trying to get a better income you can see what you like most and farm it.
  • Options
    First, arena is not essential anymore, many shards actually cooperate and place GAC defenses to practice on. Your crystal income is in GAC now.
    Second is finding a guild that has a steady income from raids, wars and battles. Even if your guild loses every war, and only fills platoons then deploys you are still earning.
    I did not look at your roster but if you are trying to decide what GL to grind, I recommend Jabba. He is great in all game aspects. His three key companions are not to tough to grind. The new wookie tank, skiff Lando and Bounty Hunter Leia. The four with Jabba can change based on the event but Boba Fett is a favorite.