Help new player with Journey

Grizzit
2 posts Member
edited June 2023
I have reached lvl 63 so I am trying to get a couple of the Journey characters to help my progress. What prevents a character from being able to participate. For example, doing the Master Yoda journey, I have Old Ben at level 50 with power of 2,641, but he shows in red and is not able to join....while a brand new level 1 Mace with power of 1,014 is allowed to join. What do I need to do to get my stronger characters usable?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I am including a screenshot from the first screen of the journey for reference. There a 3 eligible characters here shown in red, so that I cannot use them. How do I get these usable?

a4b1ftzowjn5.png
  • Piatz1019
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Grizzit wrote: »
    I have reached lvl 63 so I am trying to get a couple of the Journey characters to help my progress. What prevents a character from being able to participate. For example, doing the Master Yoda journey, I have Old Ben at level 50 with power of 2,641, but he shows in red and is not able to join....while a brand new level 1 Mace with power of 1,014 is allowed to join. What do I need to do to get my stronger characters usable?

It's about the character's rarity (star count). As you move up the tiers for this event, look at the requirements. They are below the character list on your screenshot. It will say "4-star" requirements for the tier you're on.

Every tier you go up will need another star by the way. So work on getting your best Jedi to 7-star so you can finish the event. This is the same for most of the solo events.
  • Options
    oof, now I feel completely stupid for missing that. Thank you very much!
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Grizzit wrote: »
    I am including a screenshot from the first screen of the journey for reference. There a 3 eligible characters here shown in red, so that I cannot use them. How do I get these usable?

a4b1ftzowjn5.png

You have to farm their character shards....