Man, you guys gotta do something...

thewhitegift
295 posts Member
edited June 2023
about bronzium wiring. This is just insane.

Thank you
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    sucks, for sure, but it's resource management.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Huh? ddhel42yph1p.png
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    about bronzium wiring. This is just insane.

Thank you

What about it?
    nou532djic0k.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    oh you two have no idea

well, bubba does
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    oh you two have no idea

well, bubba does

I'm curious...your resource management is normally pretty good. care to screenshot yours?
  • Options
    You know that's all real cute and everything, but man, i shouldnt have thousands and thousands of chromium transistors, but the 2 lesser ones, i have basically none.
  • Options
    The math is off here
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    oh you two have no idea

well, bubba does

I'm curious...your resource management is normally pretty good. care to screenshot yours?

Too lazy for a forum upload but I have over 11k last I checked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    The math is off here

are you using that new math?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see anyone complaining about bronzium post their roster as well as their current ally points.....
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    For a while I also actually had a shortage of them not so long ago.
    If you don't farm Kyros with your normal energy because you need other gear or because you are farming characters, it can happen quite fast. The datapads from the Kyro Shockprods node provide a source to scrap for them but without them, especially if you have quite a lot of characters to level, you can run into that problem.

I think this is something newer to midgame players might experience more.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I have a 4 months account (with Hyperdrive Bundle), bronzium got to 0 since some weeks ago, I not have more material to convert to it, the thing I do is buy mats in the guild store, there are several of 10 pieces by 10 value, the green and blue gears, also at the beginning I got craft a lot of them, but I cannot craft anymore, only buy gears in the guild store and get like 6 bronziums per day, which is a little slow, taking into account I need gear 4 or 5 characters per month from G12 to R5 at least, to keep the good development.

Players who have a lot of gears is because they have almost all characters with relics and they don't need gear a lot of characters per month, maybe 1 or 2, so then they hoard a lot of gears, but for new players there is a real bronzium problem.

Recently I needed buy carbonite, is cheap, 180 by 900 crystals is not too much, but the bronzium is 2400 crystals for 120 lol very expensive, and these are needed on R2, R3, R4 and R5, a total of 160 bronziums to get R5, every bronzium is 20 crystals, so 3200 crystals only to get one character to R5, plus the 160 carbonite is another 720 crystals, so the total is almost 4000 crystals to get one character to R5 lol

These are the gears I buy in the guild store to exchange by bronziums:

ekfhu11sm8pn.png
  • Options
    Quim wrote: »
    I have a 4 months account (with Hyperdrive Bundle), bronzium got to 0 since some weeks ago, I not have more material to convert to it, the thing I do is buy mats in the guild store, there are several of 10 pieces by 10 value, the green and blue gears, also at the beginning I got craft a lot of them, but I cannot craft anymore, only buy gears in the guild store and get like 6 bronziums per day, which is a little slow, taking into account I need gear 4 or 5 characters per month from G12 to R5 at least, to keep the good development.

Players who have a lot of gears is because they have almost all characters with relics and they don't need gear a lot of characters per month, maybe 1 or 2, so then they hoard a lot of gears, but for new players there is a real bronzium problem.

Recently I needed buy carbonite, is cheap, 180 by 900 crystals is not too much, but the bronzium is 2400 crystals for 120 lol very expensive, and these are needed on R2, R3, R4 and R5, a total of 160 bronziums to get R5, every bronzium is 20 crystals, so 3200 crystals only to get one character to R5, plus the 160 carbonite is another 720 crystals, so the total is almost 4000 crystals to get one character to R5 lol

These are the gears I buy in the guild store to exchange by bronziums:

ekfhu11sm8pn.png

Well that’s why- you got the hyperdrive bundle. Of course you don’t have many pieces of gear to convert, you haven’t had to farm for days on end to get what you have now. Even if you skip the grind with hyperdrive, it will come back and bite you in the butt later. Unless you keep dropping the big bucks.

Most people have hundreds of bronzium because you get the gear needed from the farming grind. Just saying.