Territory wars

I know a guild that uses some one outside the guild to give counters. Basically run the tw. Is that legal? It is basically like having 51 players against 50. It was a top level guild too. Seems like a unfair advantage to me. They just relay information about war to him and he tells them what to do.

Replies

• Options
    Literally no different than looking up counters on forums or youtube. Nothing "illegal" about it
  • Options
    Sure you can look up counters but they do not direct the war for you. They do not take the lead.
  • Options
    It is like having a merc for tws. What happened to them now in raids done
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Well, just found your own guild a person who will tell how to play and you will have the same advantage
    Or, find 10 people and you will have 60 people in your guild! Espesially if they will tell you how to play not only on TW, but also TB, GC, GAC, raid etc. Pure advantage all over other guilds in game 😃
    Well, until someone will find +11people, of course
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    It is like having a merc for tws. What happened to them now in raids done

A merc on raid get rewards from that raid
    What is a profit for a random person outside of guild to spend 2 days on leading random guild I haven't figured yet 🤔
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    Options
    This is no different from having an officer in the guild fill that roll - there's still only x number of active players and x number of teams that are available. It's not cheating, it's not out of bounds, it's not against TOS - it's perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with asking a buddy for advice - or even paying someone to be an advisor - that's called consulting and it's done everywhere, all over the world, in every situation imaginable. If someone is making money doing that for guilds in this game - good on them for finding such a cushy gig.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    This is no different from having an officer in the guild fill that roll - there's still only x number of active players and x number of teams that are available. It's not cheating, it's not out of bounds, it's not against TOS - it's perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with asking a buddy for advice - or even paying someone to be an advisor - that's called consulting and it's done everywhere, all over the world, in every situation imaginable. If someone is making money doing that for guilds in this game - good on them for finding such a cushy gig.

I disagree, it’s definitely illegal. OP should report it to the neatest local police station and hopefully they’ll make an arrest out of it.
  • Options
    I will make it legal!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    It was probably in CG's response
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Some guy salty about being kicked out of a guild I reckon