Separatist Movement Quest

DatBoifromdown34
62 posts Member
edited June 2023
Trying to finish some of my prestigious quests, this Count Dooku one has gotten a lot harder now that my guild doesn’t run Geonosis anymore. Has anyone found out the best dark side node or other place to the 1000 galactic republic units defeated? If anyone has any ideas for this one as well as the contract ones related to the BH ones please let me know below.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1554 posts Member
    Options
    I’d just say find a DS node that looks like it has a lot of Clones/Jedi and auto it a few times. I just finished the Cad Bane part of the BH quest that way. Preferably it’s a node you need gear or shards from anyway, but most battles have >15 enemies anyway and it’s not like there’s a rush.

Bossk’s is harder because most nodes only have at most one Wookie (and apparently the Chewbacca event doesn’t count), I’ve just been autoing the Hyena node. Also some online sources may have better optimization.

The Jedi ones where you need to get Rank 1 in the Heroic Tank Raid, however… those might be difficult.
  • LordDirt
    5009 posts Member
    Options
    Try galactic war
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    The easiest way of doing BH payout quests is in Galactic Challenges.

Krrsantan lead on the lowest tier with Han and whatever BH you are working on. Just have to kill leader with Han’s shoot first to trigger everyone’s payout. Easy money.
  • Options

Krrsantan lead on the lowest tier with Han and whatever BH you are working on. Just have to kill leader with Han’s shoot first to trigger everyone’s payout. Easy money.

Thanks, I don’t have Krrsantan unlocked yet due to a hiatus when he was relased, but I’ll get him unlocked for this.
  • DarthCha0s13
    95 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Galactic Challenge T1 when GR as an opponent bringing along an AOE gets 5 as many times as you want with no energy and very little time. I used SLKR/Dooku +3

Galactic Challenge T1 with Krys lead, Boba, and your BH of choice. Boba rockets leader for immediate contract then AOEs on his bonus turn.
  • Options

You can just use an AOE to kill everyone to save time.

You still get credit for Krssy's contract when everyone dies at once.
  • _Ap3x_
    2 posts Member
    Options
    For the dooku kills the assault battle places of power has a lot of Jedi to kill