Thanks for the broken Datacron with LV-GAC

KwikShotaAce
229 posts Member
edited June 2023
Thank you CG. Once again, your brilliance shines bright like a diamond.

5% per stack of bonus protection per dot...on a guy who has a TON of health...yeah nothing can go wrong....

CG- 850,000
Community-0

And yes I tied the boba Fett thing....it didn't work. Like come on guys. Test your stuff before releasing it into the wild. It's not rocket science. Sheesh.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• YodasAdoy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    It kind of is rocket science - you need to calculate a smart time to execute the strategy
  • reiks
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Much like the first time this modifier rolled around last year or whatever, I love how it lets me solo more teams with LV and Vader. This cron is dope.
  • Options
    If there’s no Maul with LV it’s almost a 100% one shot with BH team thanks to Boba.
    Otherwise it’s a super safe 2-shot with Boba doing the cleanup.
    This cron is fun imo, there are plenty ways to work around it and it becomes a direct liability when Boba is involved
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    I like LV on my opponents defense - let Boba shoot a 1m+ dmg rocket in his face and he's gone 30 secs into the battle.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Thank you CG. Once again, your brilliance shines bright like a diamond.

5% per stack of bonus protection per dot...on a guy who has a TON of health...yeah nothing can go wrong....

CG- 850,000
    Community-0

And yes I tied the boba Fett thing....it didn't work. Like come on guys. Test your stuff before releasing it into the wild. It's not rocket science. Sheesh.

Depends how many stacks of bonus protection he has before you execute. Safe bet is over 100.