Leviathan farming times

Prev13
MasterSeedy
5045 posts Member
I've created a spreadsheet (okay, actually I badgered someone who until today was a friend to create a spreadsheet on his work break) to estimate the time to complete my Signal Data farm for all Leviathan requirements. I am confident that SD is my bottleneck -- I am far closer to everything else than I am to the SD.

So, inputting my stock on hand, the estimate the sheet came up with was 62 days. But it used my characters as listed in my SWGOH.gg profile (because my friend was quicker to access that than I was to tell him my current relic levels), which didn't include a few (very small) improvements. The end result is that the final estimate is 59-60 days.

So I'm just curious as to others' estimates. I'm sure many people are closer than 60 days (both whales and FTP near my level who just liked Sith more than I do) and, obviously, newer players are going to be farther away.

But I started this thread so that people could share their ideas of how long this farm will take them. (For reference, here's my swgoh.gg)

Where's everyone else? I'm more interested in farming times, but it would also be interesting to know how many whales are guaranteed to get it on day 1 just b/c they're committed to doing whatever spending is required.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    All I have left
    qgis9sdbe4ui.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I need 464 of the Flawed Signal Data and 394 of Incomplete. So however long that takes.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I'll get it on day one because I hoarded.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I need 464 of the Flawed Signal Data and 394 of Incomplete. So however long that takes.

I think we're pretty close to each other then. You're ahead but not by a huge amount. Assuming you just farm them (3 Cantina energy refreshes/day) and don't buy them in packs.

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I think we're pretty close to each other then. You're ahead but not by a huge amount. Assuming you just farm them (3 Cantina energy refreshes/day) and don't buy them in packs.

Yeah, no packs for me, just farming.
  • Options
    ocjoybjm4at4.png

Plus R3 basti, R4 Darth maul and G7 3* sortie. I also need the sith fighter, dagger and bomber at 7*
  • Options
    Hoarded as well. All done gearing them up to requirements, and have 37k crystals saved for the GC. Planning on getting it day one but the it's 2+ months away I won't have the 27k crystals to 7* it day one from event refreshes and packs.
  • Morgoth01
    502 posts Member
    Options
    I need 585 / 630 / 620 grey / green / blue, however I’m not sure if this will be my gate or fits the salvage.
    It’s a lot needed for all those relic mats.

Seedy are you sure it’s not going to be all the bronzium etc that will get you? Or maybe you have a huge stockpile already?
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Seedy are you sure it’s not going to be all the bronzium etc that will get you?

yeah, pretty sure. I've mapped it out with total required, income, etc.

Or maybe you have a huge stockpile already?

No, I just blew through my stockpile, but I farm LS 7B (normal) every day for the Kyro shock prods. That provides some Bronzium-eligible gear as well.

Something else to consider: We're 20 days away from getting the Fury Interceptor on first go, which means we're 48 days from getting him if you keep red crating but don't spend any Conquest currency on Fury blueprints this time.

You can use that conquest currency to buy signal data as well as bronziums and and CCBs and g12 gear.

So if you're SURE that you won't be ready in less than 48 days, then you might as well delay the Fury unlock (Red Crate, but don't spend) and use your conquest currency on whatever is slowing you down the most.

Also...

Since you're not able to average 22 blue SD per day, that means that just your blue SD is going to take you more than 31 days.

That means you're way over that 48 time horizon. (You should be averaging 18-21 blue SD/day, depending on your luck. Best case for you is 29 days for the blue alone with 18+ for the Green, and there's 47. The 585 grey is going to take more than a single day, so you know you're safe to spend Conquest currency.)
  • Morgoth01
    502 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for that input (really), but I like to support the devs with the cheap conquest pass to always allow for spending conquest currency on other things than toon shards :)
    But actually quite helpful to see those estimates on farm times.
    I assume it’s not accounting for any income from events? It’s not massive amounts, but there’s a small trickle from ABs at least
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    Options
    Signal Data currently needed to finish my relics:

White 423
    Green 282
    Blue 134

(very) Rough guess for me is 28 days for SD - but that doesn't include the SD from various rewards and the SD I I always buy from conquest. I think I'll be fine - worst case scenario, I spend a bit of my crystals to fill in the blanks. I'm actually fine on the other relic mats - those are covered by my current stash. My biggest concern right now is 50R-T - I'm hitting that node hard but this may be another situation that requires coming off of some crystals and I really wanted to save those for refreshes on the event. We'll just see how it goes. I kind of hope she pops up in weekly shipments. I probably wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks on crystals to speed that process along.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Fragmented 155
    Incomplete 209
    Flawed 352

Don't forget to count assault battles, conquest (I use my conquest currency to buy SD), etc. I also have 25k crystals so will do what I must

For perspective, I have r9 Darth revan, r7 sith trooper, and r5 on the rest, and have the gyrda pads and impulse detectors for malak already
  • Options
    I should be ok due to my 110K crystal hoard. But need to keep enough in the kit for the new GL on the horizon
  • statix
    29 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Here's a screenshot of my progress tracker for Leviathan:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025736/uploads/editor/bf/e47ud72hzmla.png
    e47ud72hzmla.png

[link added to see larger image size]
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Options
    @MasterSeedy care to share the spreadsheet? 😂
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Options
    @John_Matrix1985 not sure. Just saw the requirements today.
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Options
    abxcqxy2v74z.png
    This is my status. Wonder if the new capital is a limited time event or not.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Dibs on newspaper name "Leviathin Farming Times"
  • NYIM
    60 posts Member
    Options
    This is what I need, I think I can get ready for day one. The Red mats are my bigger problems, current state after spent the most of the g12+ gear at the jawa shop.
    y89fqhwf8o7r.jpeg
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    abxcqxy2v74z.png

It'll run for one day every month.
  • Options
    abxcqxy2v74z.png

I imagine one-day to unlock/farm. Or 3 days tops.

But would be after next conquest so at least a few weeks away
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    00fgrjmwu9cd.png
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Need:

127 Fragmented SD
    278 Incomplete SD
    330 Flawed SD

290 CCBs
    250 BWs
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    00fgrjmwu9cd.png

How did you make it to give you the amount you have/need?
  • Options
    abxcqxy2v74z.png

@sloweagle are you intentionally missing 50R-T from that list lol?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Options
    abxcqxy2v74z.png

@sloweagle are you intentionally missing 50R-T from that list lol?

because 50RT is done.

• herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Blake085 wrote: »
    00fgrjmwu9cd.png

This will work to give you a list of materials you need - but I can't figure out how to get it to subtract my current salvage from the totals:

8kt6t0423fp5.png

@scuba what am I missing? This is awesome functionality - I'd love to use it.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Getting there
    4aahwixo34pn.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    Options
    00fgrjmwu9cd.png

This will work to give you a list of materials you need - but I can't figure out how to get it to subtract my current salvage from the totals:

8kt6t0423fp5.png

Yep I used that command to get the info, but it doesn't show up like Scuba's, with the / showing what he has out of how many does he need
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    00fgrjmwu9cd.png

8kt6t0423fp5.png

Yep I used that command to get the info, but it doesn't show up like Scuba's, with the / showing what he has out of how many does he need

I presume you need more then that bot to get information how much you have. This one just shows how much you miss on characters, without looking at your "inventory". You need integration with something else (probably)