Darth Nihilus Lead Tweak

Burns
28 posts Member
His leader ability hampers you way to much to the point of straight up nerfing yourself.

Don't get me wrong I like the idea to his lead, it is fun and unique to run but i feel it is implemented poorly.

I hate writing loads so ill try to be brief.

You cannot crit. (Fine)
You cannot be healed from outside sources (Fine)
You cannot be revived (50/50 about this)
You can be hit with healing immunity/buff immunity very easily (YIKES!!)

You have to spec into tenacity when youre already so limited/restricted and even then tenacity isnt a guarentee.

Limits other sith synergys (e.g Talons Proven Loyalty) which isnt technically a direct heal and also takes away from the last part of her unique.

Also impacts Darth Revans Villain Unique.

Also other toons abilities should be converted instead of blocked/limited (Count Dookus flawless riposte recover 15% Protection) But with DN converting Protection into the health pool it should be converted into health or grant 15% max health.

I feel Nihilus lead should either grant all allies 100% tenacity or make sith allies immune to Healing immunity in the very least because you are just sacrificing way to much as it is currently.

(Sorry for the wall of text)

Replies

• Options
    The bigger problem with it is that you're not immune to Max Health damage.

So things like Life Drain, Expose, Courage, etc just chew through your team.
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    It's highly situational but still sometimes useful leader ability. There are host of useless ones in the game with much more space to rework.
  • Burns
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    It's highly situational but still sometimes useful leader ability. There are host of useless ones in the game with much more space to rework.

Agreed. But when a lead is doing more harm to your team by also taking away from allies uniques/abilities it has to be a priority.

Even fighting GAS everyone is losing 20% Max health passively.

He 100% has one of the worse leads in the game I mean he even blocks synergy with Sion whos one of his boys :,)

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    my advice is not to use him s a leader.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    i keep reading this as a darth nihilus leak
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH