Is this serious? (Gear)

eyfron
19 posts Member
edited April 2016
I usually do not complain about rng or meta changes etc....but man this is is getting out of control.
Right now we have gear who is unobtainable to gear up some toons on lv73/74 (Rey in my case) but theres people who pre made the gear in the 8 hours window they gave to us about the gear change, so they have a gear that i cant get and have a advantage...ok i do not agree with that but ok.
And then you give me gear that i will not use until lv 80+ on the tank challenge?! Serius?!?!

If the intention was to give the gear in guild activities just inplement the guild before change the gear requirement, this is so bad, what are you guys thinking?!
ID:Maxmoff
Ally Code: 123-286-337

Replies

• Options
    I didnt even see the 8 hour window im kind of upset bout this too it is a little unfair but nothing can be done i think they plan on implementing the gear change on the 18th so we dont have to wait long i hope
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of people started farming when level increase was announced, you had 2 weeks not 8 hours.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    or like me, crafted them as you leveled from 60-70, 2 months ago
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    The gear MUST be coming through guilds. Hopefully the rest of us will have access soon.
  • Options
    Daryth wrote: »
    A lot of people started farming when level increase was announced, you had 2 weeks not 8 hours.

This
  • Options
    I was busy farming up b and c teams, I never would have thought they made an update this unbalanced and unfair.

Their is no more ptp/ftp.... it's precraft/non
    Precraft. gear is what made gs and yoda so OP
  • eyfron
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had the gear farmed I was not aware about the patch, thats why he 8 hour notice comentary.
    Why made a gear who I would not be able to equip due mu lv before this patch?
    Are you saying its fair someone get a toon with a gear piece and make impossible to others do the same?
    ID:Maxmoff
    Ally Code: 123-286-337
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    another post of: hey I just reached lvl 73-74 and I cannot upgrade my gear as others did! sorry for you, but if you read a little bit this forum you could have done it and either see that other people posted the same topic!
  • Options

This

@Daryth @joelightyear
    I think he means with the additional 50 pieces being added to the furnace and the droid caller. When that was announced you had less than a day to build them. There have been several posts on that issue already. By no means did we know 2 weeks before the additional 50 pieces would be added and we couldn't farm them yet.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options

They changed the formula though - and that was the "8 hour notice." I had farmed those gears a month or so ago and was holding off on crafting until my characters needed it, then we had 8 hours to jump before the addition of x/50 per gear craft- if I didn't come to the forums while I was at work I would have gone home and missed the opportunity on stuff I thought I was good to go on.
    It was not the best/fair implementation, I can see how some would be very upset.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Why don't they just do away with the extra gear they added to be fair to everyone? Now some are stronger who shouldn't be.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I precrafted some gear but am not using it; not because I think it is morally reprehensible but because with the big big change to the game which is suppose to happen this week. Unless someone is a kraken you can laugh at those equipping Dooku to gear IX; the joke just might be on them. Point being I wouldn't get too worked up about it until the update is released. Hopefully the rest of the crafting material will become available.