KAM vs KYRO - MK III GET Discussion

TWrex
32 posts Member
So here is the debate - My guild is ROTE only at this point (getting around 27 stars). But I only have ~30 shards of KAM. I have CAT & WAT. I am fine getting Maul from Proving Grounds.

Should I start the KAM farm using MK III GET or focus on Kyro? It would take 13.5 months at our current reward rate (needing 127500 MK III)

So 7 star KAM or 2125 Kyro?

My concern is this is really my only way of getting him. And if he becomes a requirement for something in the future, I am locked behind a 13.5 month wait - or switching guilds and getting lower overall rewards.

Is KAM worth it? Because that is basically enough Kyro for a GL unlock.

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1570 posts Member
    Options
    I always like getting new character shards over getting gear. I don’t really get the same choice because I still need Wat, but after him I’m probably going to get KAM.

That being said, he’s good but not that useful, and if he was going to be a requirement it probably would have been for LV. So if you need the kyros, those are always useful too.

There’s also the likelyhood of other Conquest Charcters appearing in that spot, so keep that in mind if you want them more than KAM or Kyros.
  • Options
    Honestly the only thing I use GET3 for is Mod Attentuators.
  • Options
    KAM will be a requirement at some point.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

And Rey will fly Red 5 at some point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Options

If they decide to do a Galactic Legend Yoda, KAM would almost certainly be a requirement.

BTW, a GL Yoda would be awesome. Paired with KAM, Mace Windu, and other Jedi Council Members. :)
    * Have him start on his poof chair just directing allies (like Jabba). But then his ultimate comes off the chair, shrugs off the robe, and hits all enemies with an AOE multi-hit attack. :)

But I think that is far off if it happens. So Kyro it is.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    You always want to 7* a toon over gear. From everything I have seen, KAM is very underwhelming, even at relics. I'm up to 42/100 and that is where all my GET is going at this point. You never know when he will be required for somebody. I think people will regret buying kyro over his shards.
  • Schwartzring
    1438 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Honestly the only thing I use GET3 for is Mod Attentuators.

And Kyros.