Disappearing Buttons are Back (Conquest)

Mini-boss node in Sector 4 of Hard. Attacking (swarm?) the Dark Trooper has caused the buttons to disappear. I have gotten this to repeat. It's either the swarm attack or the stacks of thermal detonators from the data disks.

Anyone else having disappearing buttons?

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Same. rfpdvegb9nca.jpg
  • Whatelse73
    2172 posts Member
    Options
    The funny thing is, this bug transferred over to the LOTR HOME game too.

I'm guessing you can't just press auto at the start on this one? It is definitely rough and annoying.
  • Options
    "Back"? In the previous conquest I lost a lot of energy because of this bug. It isn’t back, it was never gone.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    I tied it again (this time without Rebels) and got through. I used JMK with Old Ben (for the ability block feat). So the bug is seemingly random.

I'll try it again with Rebels when I'm clearing up feats.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    It has generally been random
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Klogott
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Somehow disappearing Buttons returned...
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I think it has been here since Dark Trooper came out?
    Mostly got my game stuck in Arena if Dark Trooper gets swarmed and loses multiple stacks.
    JKR swarms have never done that to me, but JKLs did that 100% of the time. Can't test it now to see IF it was fixed, since nobody runs JKL lead in my arena and my recordings of it was from 21st of July 2021.
    Oh and there was/is a chance that game would hide buttons if Raid Traya killed your obe or more stacks via her passive, mostly if it happens in middle of Pietts basic when it calls DT to assists or durring any swarms.
  • Whatelse73
    2172 posts Member
    Options
    Klogott wrote: »
    Somehow disappearing Buttons returned...

In the words of the other ancient philosopher, "Don't call it a comeback, it's been here for years..."
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Nagz wrote: »
    I think it has been here since Dark Trooper came out?
    Mostly got my game stuck in Arena if Dark Trooper gets swarmed and loses multiple stacks.
    JKR swarms have never done that to me, but JKLs did that 100% of the time. Can't test it now to see IF it was fixed, since nobody runs JKL lead in my arena and my recordings of it was from 21st of July 2021.
    Oh and there was/is a chance that game would hide buttons if Raid Traya killed your obe or more stacks via her passive, mostly if it happens in middle of Pietts basic when it calls DT to assists or durring any swarms.

It has been around way before Dark trooper. You could get it to do it with GMY in STR long ago
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The funny thing is, this bug transferred over to the LOTR HOME game too.

I'm guessing you can't just press auto at the start on this one? It is definitely rough and annoying.

Not surprised. They are using the same game engine and they never really found or fixed the issue here, just put some bandaids that seem to be helping sometimes, but until the true cause can be identified (players/devs even describe it the wrong way, as the buttons always disappear even when the game doesn't have the issue) the issue can't be truly fixed
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Not surprised. They are using the same game engine and they never really found or fixed the issue here, just put some bandaids that seem to be helping sometimes, but until the true cause can be identified (players/devs even describe it the wrong way, as the buttons always disappear even when the game doesn't have the issue) the issue can't be truly fixed

They addressed this before. The problem is that they have addressed and fixed button disappearing issues before. The issue is that there are multiple bugs that result in the lost buttons and people assume that its the same issue that never gets fixed
  • Hortus
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Got this yesterday on the same battle. Don't remember exact conditions.