QoL request - sort by relic level

As we continually have more characters at relic level it would be nice to have the ability to sort our characters by relic level.

Replies

• Options
    Yes! And sort by Omicrons, thank you.
  • Options
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please! 🙏🏻
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I’d like to add — a way to filter units by ability effects (ability block, armor shred, stun, etc.), in both the roster/ships inventory and squad/fleet selection screens!
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    That would be nice, as well as being able to select multiple tags, so i can have all my Galactic Republic Supports for example.
  • Options
    yes to all of these please :)
  • Options
    Agree with OP. This needs to be a thing. Please. :smile:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    I would also like to add a way to search in subcategories, for example tank and Sith etc
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I really want to be able to filter by multiple classifications like Sith tanks or Jedi attackers... helps when building feat squads. I think we have relic sorting now basically by default. I bet 75% of my roster has a relic and generally the higher ones (R9s) start at the top right after my favorites and maybe GLs and the R1s are towards the bottom. If I am looking for relic 4s to upgrade to Relic 5, it's not that hard to scroll through and find them. Maybe, I am missing your point though.
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I really want to be able to filter by multiple classifications like Sith tanks or Jedi attackers... helps when building feat squads. I think we have relic sorting now basically by default. I bet 75% of my roster has a relic and generally the higher ones (R9s) start at the top right after my favorites and maybe GLs and the R1s are towards the bottom. If I am looking for relic 4s to upgrade to Relic 5, it's not that hard to scroll through and find them. Maybe, I am missing your point though.

The default sort is by power - toons with the same number of relics but differing numbers of zetas or omicrons will not order properly according to relic level.

tix38xiualb0.png

Sorting by gear level works, but relics don't get picked up in the gear level sort so they'll be out of order there too. If the gear level sort respected relic levels, that would do the job.

edit: given that gear level and relic level are two different values, I suspect that simply adding the two values together and sorting on the sum of the two should be a simple and quick change to the gear sort to make this work with minimal additional coding - either that or sort on both values with relic level being the first value to sort on.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I would like the mods from the Galactic Challenge rewards to be filtered to the inbox if your inventory is maxed, like it does with the Assault Battles that give them.
  • Options
    I would like the mods from the Galactic Challenge rewards to be filtered to the inbox if your inventory is maxed, like it does with the Assault Battles that give them.

I haven't run over in quite some time so I might be wrong, but I thought any overflow mods would end up in the inbox? If Challenge rewards don't, I would think it's a bug not a QoL issue.
  • Options

I haven't run over in quite some time so I might be wrong, but I thought any overflow mods would end up in the inbox? If Challenge rewards don't, I would think it's a bug not a QoL issue.

Every other thing that rewards mods overflow to the inbox except the Galactic Challenges, as far as I’m aware.