Help with arena & GW lineup

Hi, i've been playing for a couple of weeks and i need help with arena & GW lineup... I have:
- 5* Darth Sidious (2.9k)
- 4* Luminara (2.8k)
- 4* Darth Maul (2.5k)
- 4* Talia (2.6k)
- 3* JC (2.1k)
- 4* Chewbacca (2.3k)
- 3* Fives (1.9k, Just got him)
I've been gearing up and leveling this guys but i need help to decide wich ones to focus.
I've been using Sid, Lumi, Maul , Talia and JC mostly but i've been wanting to replace Talia or JC.
I also have ewok elder, jawa, royal guard, poe, lobot and more free chars.

Replies

• Options
    I'd replace talia with poe personally. You don't need three healers and talia is just pants all around.
  • Options
    Sid, luminara, and fives can all be strengthened with shipments. They are all top tier characters and you would be well served by them.

I would recommend building those to 7 star.

Your DM will fall behind unless you buy lots of chromium, as that is the only way to get his shards.

JC is decent when upgraded and he will help keep your team alive in GW. His "attack as defense skill" has decent dmg when upgraded.

That leaves you one more spot for someone you like. Again, you are usually better off picking someone you can continue to reliably find shards for.

One last thing. Don't bother with talia.

Good luck!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Rheen! I'll definately build those characters to 7*...
    So its Sid, Lumi, Fives, JC and maul for now.. His aoe is insane! I got lucky and got him on a card, but i know he will fall behind. Any advice for replacing him later?
  • imarobbiepie
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Samucz wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice Rheen! I'll definately build those characters to 7*...
    So its Sid, Lumi, Fives, JC and maul for now.. His aoe is insane! I got lucky and got him on a card, but i know he will fall behind. Any advice for replacing him later?
    It all depends on who you like. If you like him, keep him. All we are saying is you have to keep in mind how easily/cost efficient can you obtain shards for that character. You will realize all your recourses went into a character that is just a sitting duck at 4*s, when you're resources could have went into another character that would have scaled better. Personally, I still use Dooku, he's pretty hard to shard up but I like him so I keep him.

So, with that being said look through the shipment for character that you just really like and try to fit them in. I hear Phasma is pretty good as leader. I'm not delaying my Lumi, so I guess I'll never know.