Can’t login to online store

Foundling
posts Member
edited June 2023
Hey everyone, I am in need of help as the in-game EA support staff is useless. I am having trouble logging into the swgoh online store which has been going on for at least a month now and thus preventing me from getting all the freebies. I previously had zero issues with logging in so this started all of a sudden.

I included a picture of the error that keeps coming up after I type in the verification code I receive in my email. I have changed my EA account password, tried on different phones and browsers, and on several different networks. I have not tried unlinking/deleting my connected account in-game as I am way too nervous I will simply lose everything.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated!

lndef0zr7ml4.png

Replies

• Noici
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Those steps are not the issue. My account is already EA linked, i'm entering correct email address, my EA account is fully set up.
    And i'm still getting the same issue as shown in the shared screenshot.
  • Options
    Same here. Customer service cant help you. After months they just said “we will flag as a bug and fix asap”. That was january, and last time , last month.
    They dont know whats wrong and wont fix it
    ji7ge0nl7imp.png
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve seen that error only once, when I had missed a security update for iOS. Did you check the system updates?
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Loki7
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Customer Service is appalling and a Joke. I had the same issue and the way I fixed it was going onto the EA website and re-sign up for the ea main site
  • Options
    I changed emails, reset ea account, changed passwords, changed FB link. Uninstall and install. Everything.
    At one point i was expecting “have you tried turning the device off and on again?”
    Still missing out on rewards:(
  • Options
    It's wise not to rush into unlinking your account. I'd recommend contacting ea support again, explaining your concerns, and asking for a step by step solution to ensure your progress is safe.
    Others might share similar experiences and advice too.
    Hi, I am Luca
  • Options
    I changed emails, reset ea account, changed passwords, changed FB link. Uninstall and install. Everything.
    At one point i was expecting “have you tried turning the device off and on again?”
    Still missing out on rewards:(

I‘ve got. the same problem since june 1st. EA and his hotline aren’t useful.