Juhani vs Canderous Ordo

I am gearing up my characters to unlock Malak, who is better/has more uses after the event.

Previous post seem to go with Canderous being the more useful toon, however since the Krayt dragon Raid has come out is Juhani vital for the Old Republic team or would Jollee hold up for that team, and hence still not be worth to gear up juhani?

Replies

• Hortus
    632 posts Member
    Options
    In the end, you'll need both Juhani and Canderous for Krayt teams. AND Jolee too. I'd prefer Juhani over Canderous unless you are actively working on Mandalorian team.
  • Options
    Juhani has a great omicron for TW too if you have/plan to have starkiller.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    In the end, you'll need both Juhani and Canderous for Krayt teams.

Not really. OR works fine wouthout her.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Options
    I would go with Canderous. He is a big part of the Mandalorian team (either under a Maul or Bo-Katan lead).

I use Zaalbar/Mission with JKR/Bastila/Jolee in Krayt and it has been working for me. I like Jolee's assists, revives, and bomb setting tbh.

That said, if your short term plan involves Starkiller and you plan to use Juhani's omicron, then by all means.
  • EdSolo
    414 posts Member
    Options
    I would say both as well. Use Canderous on Mando Krayt team. Use Juhani with OR. She can taunt and has a mass attack for the bombs. Like others have stated, she is very good with omni for SK tw team.