Replies

• Options
    Defence Down
  • Options
    Robman_181 wrote: »
    I'll go first...
    Armor Shred...
    Go ahead and close the thread, I win.

Try beating Lord Vader using Fennec lead without Armour Shred then.
  • Options
    Um... Amor Shred and Defense Down are effects not abilities.
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean Guard Basic is the lowest damage ability that doesn’t come with something else nice (buff dispel, scaling damage, or a buff for SRP).

Hounds Tooth or Rebel Y-Wing’s reinforcement abilities that will never get used.

Finalizer Quell, which is generally just worse than its basic.

501st Echo’s basic which isn’t bad but still, somehow, has Crit Damage Up synergy.
  • Options
    Ahsoka Tano’s lead ability for me.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is this a thinly- veiled complaint about the Rex event? Please see the other thread in that case.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Is this a thinly- veiled complaint about the Rex event? Please see the other thread in that case.

It's not even thinly-veiled.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

That definitely reinforced it but It's worthless anyway.
  • Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Robman_181 wrote: »

That definitely reinforced it but It's worthless anyway.
    Then why did CG nerf abilities that ignored defense?
  • Options
    Fives tactical awareness ability seems bad to me...usually, and I haven't taken it to max yet (when others gain his max health stats), but usually it ends up removing him as the robust tank from the battlefield whenever the weakest clone goes down...and sometimes both in same turn. Seems useless to me.
  • YolkyWarEagle1
    373 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Apollonian wrote: »
    Fives tactical awareness ability seems bad to me...usually, and I haven't taken it to max yet (when others gain his max health stats), but usually it ends up removing him as the robust tank from the battlefield whenever the weakest clone goes down...and sometimes both in same turn. Seems useless to me.

no, when you get his zeta you can taunt and when he gets somewhat low, let the others be attacked. they will die and all allie’s will get the bonuses, which includes five’s max health. until the zeta though, it is not amazing.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    But… when 5s is taunting the others won’t be attacked. He’ll be attacked, which will prevent his unique from triggering.

His Tactical Awareness unique is designed to function best when another 501st unit dies, 5s sacrifices and the remaining units gain the bonuses.

His Cover Fire special seems to be counter productive in that regard,

TL;DR: Tactical Awareness good. Cover Fire bad.

Edit: misquoting issues sorted
  • Options
    But… when 5s is taunting the others won’t be attacked. He’ll be attacked, which will prevent his unique from triggering.

His Tactical Awareness unique is designed to function best when another 501st unit dies, 5s sacrifices and the remaining units gain the bonuses.

His Cover Fire special seems to be counter productive in that regard,

TL;DR: Tactical Awareness good. Cover Fire bad.

Edit: misquoting issues sorted

i use cover fire first bc i know that he’s not gonna lose his protection especially with shaak and then i just let it go. i do remember in sith raid though that if it was used even once, it would mess you up. phase 3, clones with r6 rex, r4 fives, r3 echo, and g12 sergeant and arc, i would drop 10 mil due to echo being killed and fives taking his place.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Gamorrean Guard Basic is the lowest damage ability that doesn’t come with something else nice (buff dispel, scaling damage, or a buff for SRP).

It has 2 dot which synergy with his "punch through" skill.
    Besides he counter attacks if using taunt ability.
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

It has 2 dot which synergy with his "punch through" skill.
    Besides he counter attacks if using taunt ability.

Jumping through DoT (and Hutt Cartel Leader) synergy hoops for the grand effect of removing 20% TM isn’t that great either.
  • Options
    CG’s ability to make bug free content?
  • Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

CG don't have that ability, their useless ability is making bugged content.
  • YolkyWarEagle1
    373 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

for the most recent one you had to pay $30 though.
  • Options
    FInalizer's 1st and 2nd special abilities.
  • Options
    The last part of 0-0-0's Drain Organics zeta.

It gives BT-1 30% turn meter whenever getting a (non-Droid) kill. Except he already gets a bonus turn from his own kit when getting a kill. So the tm gain is entirely pointless.
  • Options
    E3P0 wrote: »
    The last part of 0-0-0's Drain Organics zeta.

It gives BT-1 30% turn meter whenever getting a (non-Droid) kill. Except he already gets a bonus turn from his own kit when getting a kill. So the tm gain is entirely pointless.

It can matter for TM Overflow Ties in Bonus Turns.

Against enemies like JKA or GG who would also be granted a bonus turn at the same time, an extra 30% TM increases the chance that BT's would go first.