It's time again for the Conquest guessing game

2Next

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Where could he fit? Cere's UFU team? Nightsisters? There aren't many other options...
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    We don't even know that he will be a playable character.... People are fighting him in the Cal journey right now
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    We don't even know that he will be a playable character.... People are fighting him in the Cal journey right now

That's why it's a guessing game.
  • EdSolo
    422 posts Member
    Options
    I figured we were due for a lightside character. Can't remember the order but I think the last four have been Ben Solo, Malgus, Trench, and Fury. Not sure about the exact order, but I think that was how they fell. Perhaps Malgus and Solo were swapped. We will find out in another week or so.
  • Options
    Still hoping for bib fortuna personally
  • Blubcop
    414 posts Member
    Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    I figured we were due for a lightside character. Can't remember the order but I think the last four have been Ben Solo, Malgus, Trench, and Fury. Not sure about the exact order, but I think that was how they fell. Perhaps Malgus and Solo were swapped. We will find out in another week or so.

From oldest to newest:
    razor crest, cat, Maul, Boba, tie, Malgus, Ben Solo, scythe, trench, fury

I don't think there is any LS/DS order, but we have more DS so maybe next is LS.
  • TargetEadu
    1649 posts Member
    Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    EdSolo wrote: »

From oldest to newest:
    razor crest, cat, Maul, Boba, tie, Malgus, Ben Solo, scythe, trench, fury

I don't think there is any LS/DS order, but we have more DS so maybe next is LS.

Maybe it’s a JML lifter!
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    1. Satele Shan- perfect counter for malgus plus old republic has always needed outside help e.g. yoda so satele can strengthen the team especially for the krayt raid.
    2. Red 5 ship for JKL- OVERDUE, we don’t need a red 5 Luke as it will be a waste of resources e.g. kyrotech and jkl used the ship in mandalorian.
    3. The most overdue thing in the game, SEE LIFTER. I don’t want snoke as snoke wasn’t even sith, but a true sith like malgus but tailored to SEE.
  • Range1974
    924 posts Member
    Options
    Didn’t we get a data mined new guy with two lightsabers and chest tattoos?
  • Hev_Daman
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Didn’t we get a data mined new guy with two lightsabers and chest tattoos?

Taron Malicos. He definitely seems to be coming to the game, though I really hope it's not as a Conquest character. Though, since Maul is LV's lifter (like, why?!), I could see Malicos being SEE's lifter - because in-university continuity doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Taron would give a mirror to Jedi Cal coming to the game and Conquest/Journey Guide would have similar power levels.

That said, if they were to have a Conquest unit requirement for an incoming LS GL (Leia), this would be the Conquest to do it in.
  • Pulsipher
    503 posts Member
    Options
    I agree Chaos, we are probably looking at a GL Leia requirement. Maybe an Endor Han or Leia? Bail Organa? A kid Leia that is good at crawling into small places?
  • Pulsipher
    503 posts Member
    Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    1. Satele Shan- perfect counter for malgus plus old republic has always needed outside help e.g. yoda so satele can strengthen the team especially for the krayt raid.
    2. Red 5 ship for JKL- OVERDUE, we don’t need a red 5 Luke as it will be a waste of resources e.g. kyrotech and jkl used the ship in mandalorian.
    3. The most overdue thing in the game, SEE LIFTER. I don’t want snoke as snoke wasn’t even sith, but a true sith like malgus but tailored to SEE.

The community seems very split on Pilot Luke…I am 100% hoping we get pilot luke, I want to line him up with wedge and Biggs in their orange jump suits. I don’t care if it’s more gear - I would rather spend the gear in him than most of the characters on my roster. I don’t see why CG wouldn’t slow play this most desired of ships a bit longer. If Pilot Luke was the conquest character I bet they sell a record number of conquest passes.
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    subxsimo wrote: »

The community seems very split on Pilot Luke…I am 100% hoping we get pilot luke, I want to line him up with wedge and Biggs in their orange jump suits. I don’t care if it’s more gear - I would rather spend the gear in him than most of the characters on my roster. I don’t see why CG wouldn’t slow play this most desired of ships a bit longer. If Pilot Luke was the conquest character I bet they sell a record number of conquest passes.

I wouldn’t mind a red 5 Luke but my only concern would be the purpose as cls is rebel, jml is Jedi and we got farm boy who is a blaster Luke already. I just think realistically cg wouldn’t put him in the game as it is the exact same as stormtrooper Han, iconic but we have cls and jkl already especially as jkl piloted the ship in mando
  • Options
    Nagz wrote: »
    1st choice - ship for Trench
    2nd choice - lifter for Boomer Luke
    3rd choice - something very random... Ewok?

1. We would need at east 5 new fighters for Trench to get a fleet of his own.
    2. Cal is the lifter for JML (outside of TB)
    3. This seems likely. An Ewok or some sort of Endor themed character.
  • Options
    Welp it's malicos
  • Options
    Chancellor palpatine. He is a neutral character giving both buffs and debuffs go your team great power but it comes at a cost when you use it.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing over. Its the insane fallen jedi from Fallen Order game.

Looks to be a part of LV team (if you want Maul in a different team) or Cere lead Force Users.
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    CG could not care in the slightest for SEE. No lifter, useless on defence unless jmk, only useful for non pvp. It annoys me as there is so much sith to choose from yet a see team is made up wat (separatist), armourer (mandalorian), thrawn (empire), and Geonosian alpha. We could have Darth bane, darth krayt, darth plaguies, zannah and even snoke at a severe worst case scenario.