Maxed out qui-gon, now what?

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited April 2016
Finally maxed out qui-gon (well not technically since I don't have enough credits but I got the shards anyway) but who do I go for now in shipments? I use droids for dark and squad battles and Jedi for light side (and hopefully galactic war) battles.

Maxed out qui-gon, now what? 105 votes

Poe
4%
ThelubricantDiraanKamikazeRhombusDrMageEverlast190 5 votes
Fives
13%
Reggiegarcia_george99SilleckEricsonXTommySittMultarEleiemKopfschussCookieCrisppCollinFOle_Man_BourbonRazakorMetainventerthedroidURlooking4 14 votes
Daka
56%
scubaHyperalloyAksterHurricaneMittensdano7591SpeakenderBleachKr4itok_GiranKenorbaburnham001Gobear5555ShokyHendijuAl_TizBillyBeansJediMasterGibsDal_ZubainfectiouszombieStuwart 59 votes
Boba
5%
FAED_EmperorTroutFett18RenovatoGoaT1221ComradeMonkeyThePenguin77 6 votes
Save up/stockpile
11%
IricsNonemoTakwalkyourpathIrrlichtPhippsFinalGreyJediLuke6108droctaneHutteseOHelloHeySoccerSkillz53 12 votes
Other
8%
SekuMegadeth3700ThewhiteonE2Milly_htowmTromedlov13Z_CavaricciMrek0TheDukeofDukes22IAmException 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    Daka
    You can use Daka for the new DS levels and she's decent for GW too.
  • Options
    Daka
    Saw a level 74 gear 9 daka today... 15k hp!!! Over 6200 power.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Even at 4*, Fives has been $$$$ for my Arena team. Get Daka if you want to get far in DS battles.
  • Options
    Poe
    You said you use droids. If you want to use them in arena I would choose Poe. I completed all the dark side battles with my droids and no Daka.
  • Options
    Fives
    Dont get daka i have her and she is only useful for ds levels, u can just borrow one instead of investing in her.

I believe that fives will soon be a great character with the coming update so im farming him
  • Options
    Other
    Daka if you need DS healer/stun. Ashoka if not
  • Options
    Other
    Ahsoka
  • Options
    Fives
    Fives is going to be part of the new meta.
  • Options
    Other
    Ahsoka
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Daka
    I say daka for now, but maybe see how the reworks coming next week make a big difference in what character you want next. Regardless daka should be helpful to push dark side battles if that is what you wish to do. Personally I think I am still on the stage 6 battles for dark side since I don't see the rewards being worth the training resources, but daka should be a solid help in GW as well as dark side battles.
  • Options
    Daka
    You can always use Royal Guard to tank Arena, get Daka. Useful for DS battled and even Arena, opponent almost has to focus her or she just rezes the character you kill.
  • Options
    Fives
    Fives is going to be part of the new meta.

He is already meta :smile:

People haven't caught on with him yet!
  • Options
    Daka
    You absolutely need her for the higher end DS missions. She is useful in every facet of the game. You can never have enough healers for GW. She is also very useful in a couple of the challenges. One of my favorite toons. I'm still running her on my top 5 Arena team.
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka is great!
  • Options
    Daka
    I voted Daka because Ahsoka wasn't up there, snd because I'm also investing in Daka now for DS missions. She's fantastic obviously, but Ahsoka is amazing too. She's makes it though my entire GW every day almost
  • Options
    I'm working on hrs, one of the better toons in the game that no one talks about. Good speed, good damage, turn letter manipulation. Will work well with my assist team lead by qgj, gs, RP, will probably pull lumi once hrs is ready.

But it can all change.
  • Options
    I would say hoth rebel scout, with his turn minupulation and strong hits could be great in the next meta. I have Daka to and she is very beneficial to all my teams so can't go wrong with her either.
  • Options
    Daka
    Daka, having a multi use character that can fill in on DS, arena, and GW is simply too important.
  • Options
    Other
    Mob enforcer
  • Options
    Other
    Now what?

You have a brain right..? Maybe play the game yourself instead of letting others play it for you?

Just saying!
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Saw a level 74 gear 9 daka today... 15k hp!!! Over 6200 power.

I need to be friends with this person

I'm on the last stage of DS level 7 hard. I'm so close
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    FOO
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Other
    Ahsoka
    HRS
    Or Fives for LS battles (with your Jedi plans I'd do them in that order, Snips is def the best)

Or stockpile

Edit: don't know how that auto correct happened plans to stint ......
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Daka
    Daka. She's so awesome you'll want her to carry your children.
  • Options
    Daka
    A squad with RG and Daka can be an epic Troll.