Of all the characters who needs a nerf?

What do yall think?

My personal opinion is Darth Siddious. He is a staple and is in almost every comp.

Plus a broken kit, immunity for at least 3 turns which almost always procs jedis cant touch himhis aoe is strong and he gains life and turn meter way too easy and often

Replies

• Options
    waitwhat.gif
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    Rey, rg
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    No one, buff others though
  • Options
    You must be a noob if you think Sid needs a nerf.
  • Options
    I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan but isn't sidious suppose to be one of the most powerful people in the universe? Even so he's squishy so when you do land a hit on him he goes down easy (similar to Yoda and Rey)
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I say you nerf everyone except dooku then dare people not to use him
  • Options
    JerryFoote wrote: »
    What do yall think?

My personal opinion is Darth Siddious. He is a staple and is in almost every comp.

Plus a broken kit, immunity for at least 3 turns which almost always procs jedis cant touch himhis aoe is strong and he gains life and turn meter way too easy and often

No. I almost never see him in arena and when I do, I love it. He's balanced or maybe weak? His heal immunity is a waste in today's meta which has few healers. His AOE doesn't hit particularly hard. His DOTs can't kill.

He's annoying to face in GW because that's where healing matters more, but certainly easy to compensate for.

• Options
    Dooku, its not even a question really. His leadership buffs are ridiculously stupid and OP compared to every other leader in the game. That that OP then extends to every other member of the team makes it that much worse.
  • Options
    Emperor Palpatine
    Jedi Knight Obi Wan Kenobi
    Rey Skywalker
    Grand Master Luke Skywalker
    Bespin Luke
    R2D2
    Scoundrel Han Solo

All of them ^
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Emperor Palpatine
    Jedi Knight Obi Wan Kenobi
    Rey Skywalker
    Grand Master Luke Skywalker
    Bespin Luke
    R2D2
    Scoundrel Han Solo

All of them ^

Rey isn't a Skywalker.

And I didn't know Luke played chess. I hope he lets the Wookies win.

• Options
    Myzyri wrote: »
    Dooku, its not even a question really. His leadership buffs are ridiculously stupid and OP compared to every other leader in the game. That that OP then extends to every other member of the team makes it that much worse.

Also doesn't need a nerf. There are plenty of squads that can beat the best Dooku teams. Yeah, he's an excellent leader, but that doesn't mean he needs a nerf.
  • Options
    There are plenty but Dooku is the worst. He is and has always been a crutch. Seeing him heading up teams all the time now because Arena battles and limited character selection leaves everyone to create a variation of the same speed DPS teams. He's a crutch and players who lean on him are crutch players.
  • Options
    Dooku has never needed a nerf. He's annoying. Nothing more.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Dook need a heal special in order to be called for a nerfing, dang noobs cant handle the Dook
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Knight Chuck Bartowski
  • JerryFoote
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol i wouldnt nerf dooku only but its cute to see the sid fan boys wet themselves thinking bout the wrinkly old man and name calling others for saying anything (deserved or not) about him just opinions lol everyone is entitled to one.

But seriously i love the fan boys and everyone that has sid maxed not wanting him to get nerfed i have him too
    DarthBalls wrote: »

I love you fan boys
  • eshby_wan
    77 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Jedi Knight Chuck Bartowski

+1

Better make it 2 nerfs. Being a jedi and having the intersect is way too op...
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Lol i wouldnt nerf dooku only but its cute to see the sid fan boys wet themselves thinking bout the wrinkly old man and name calling others for saying anything (deserved or not) about him just opinions lol everyone is entitled to one.

But seriously i love the fan boys and everyone that has sid maxed not wanting him to get nerfed i have him too

I love you fan boys

I don't think anyone would care if Sid was nerfed. He isnt used in anyone's competitive arena team after about L65 or so.

What would you nerf about him?
  • Options
    Ugnaught. Totally OP.
  • Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Ugnaught. Totally OP.

+1
  • Options

I love you fan boys

Please take a look around the forums and do a search for some of the topics you are interested in.
    Also, please be civil when posting.
    Closing.
    FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.