Pick 5

HurricaneTrooper
103 posts Member
edited April 2016
Looking to shake things up in my arena team, dropping below about 30-35 spots between payout times. Options all seven starred maxed unless otherwise noted:
Lumi
Sid
GS
Phasma
Teebo
Daka
Savage
Dooku
RG 4*
Rey 5*
QGJ 5*

Have been running Dooku (L), Lumi, GS, Phasma and swapping around the fifth spot trying to find one that works deters falling ranks

Replies

• Options
    The four you mentioned are a good start, RG is a good fifth though a little low on stars, I'd probably put 86 there and maybe as a final Rey instead of Phas and add RG (but Rey and RG are of course long farms

But in general right now no team seems safe
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I experimented with RG and as you said he's low on stars so he seems not as effective as other RGs I've faced. My concern with Rey is at her star level her HP seems to be an issue. I have not used her at all though for that reason, is she viable at this point or should I try her out in a week or two when she is 6*?

I'm currently giving Daka a trial run in that fifth spot.
  • Options
    I don't think your Rey is ready yet, I don't use mine as she's only 4. But I don't think 5 is much better, too little health. Savage on offense can be fun as most teams run at least one AoE so he usually has offense up.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I had been using him but when I starting putting him in the lineup, that's when my rank started to plummet. Just took #1 at payout with Daka, now we'll see how far I drop in 22-23ish hours
  • Options
    Dooku(L), Daka, GS, 86, ... Lumi/Sid/Phasma
  • Options
    I disagree about the 5* Rey not being usable.

She can hit like a truck, it is just hard to defend with her...same as with all big hitting cannon.
  • Options
    I consider Rey as an absolute must for my arena team, and I usually save her for the last 5 or so battles in GW. If her and Sid get back to back turns, you can take out one opposing character immediately about 10% of the time. And even when they don't get taken out they are always at least in critical health.
  • Options
    I use my Rey at 5 star but what do I know. I have daka at 7 star just incase she gets taken out by GS before her turn and I also have dooku as lead to help evasion. If she gets her hit off you are 80% chance of taken out an opponent.
    But if your fighting a team who has RG in it you could use the two hit special to avoid triggering RGs taught and gain evasion and finish off who you have targeted with lumis force blast.
    My team is Dooku lead, lumi, Rey, sidious (which will be replaced by GS when it's ready) and daka.
    It's also a team to avoid especially when my RG is ready to replace LUMI.