So.... this just cost me this grand arena

ssj4tim
135 posts Member
gc3h2klx9d45.jpg

No matter where I press on the screen it will not go away and I can not take a turn.

Replies

• Options
    You got CGed my friend
  • Options
    There is supposed to be a tiny < symbol where that barely visible orange hand is pointing. In your case there is only an even less visible rectangle. That's what you're supposed to click to make this nuisance go away. Took me a moment too. What a fun mini game that was! I mean, it's not like these 15% datacrons make a timeout extremely likely as it is.

I still managed to finish my first fight and then the game crashed in the next one. Closed the turn order tracker after a restart, no more crashes. So that thing stays permanently closed now and this GAC round is likely a loss.
  • ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    Options
    There is supposed to be a tiny < symbol where that barely visible orange hand is pointing. In your case there is only an even less visible rectangle. That's what you're supposed to click to make this nuisance go away. Took me a moment too. What a fun mini game that was! I mean, it's not like these 15% datacrons make a timeout extremely likely as it is.

I still managed to finish my first fight and then the game crashed in the next one. Closed the turn order tracker after a restart, no more crashes. So that thing stays permanently closed now and this GAC round is likely a loss.

Literally spent the entire 5 minutes taping every inch of the screen, there was nothing there, next battle I saw the arrow and was able to click it. It just didn't load in the first one.