How to add special characters to handle name

Dwinkelm
768 posts Member
Hi everybody,

I’ve seen plenty of special characters in others’ usernames, such as Greek or Cyrillic letters, numbers, dashes, apostrophes, etc.

I’ve read to just copy & paste from someplace such as a search bar, but that didn’t work for me. I’ve also read to try and use Unicode, but since I can’t add slashes (a special character), all that yielded was a bunch of numbers and letters. My current name is u0053u0069u0074u0068u2019u00 as a result :#

Can somebody give me a reliable method to adding special characters to my username is SWGoH? Thanks to all in advance!!

Replies

• Options
    I'm on an android device; you're able to get assorted characters by holding down on a letter and selecting a variable like: əěřþýųįă
  • Options
    Alternatively you can try changing the base language of the keyboard

• Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    I’m just trying to add an apostrophe to my name, that’s it. Can’t figure out how to do that.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I’m just trying to add an apostrophe to my name, that’s it. Can’t figure out how to do that.

So you want to be u0053u0069u007'4u0068u2019u00? 😂
    Sorry, I had to make that joke.
  • Options
    Find a player that still has the characters on their swgoh.gg. discord has changed special characters so you cant simply copy there.

RØXTΔR

So i did a quick check of a guild picked a name, easy to copy and paste.

Also you can download star wars language fonts for word which also work.