Negative undeployed GP?

CaesarAM
250 posts Member
Anyone able to explain how people have negative undeployed GP for TB?ksge8a2z9q85.jpeg

Replies

• MasterSeedy
    5077 posts Member
    Options
    Is that a bug where it's counting platoon placements twice or something?

No, then you couldn't have 3k negative. It would have to be at least the gp of an r5 toon with zero mods. I don't know what the minimum is for an r5 toon with no just 2 abilities and no ability upgrades and no mods, but I'm sure it's greater than 5k.

That is a weird thing. Huh.
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    Options
    am6mmw3m21il.jpg
    67os5bcz6hko.png

and while you are asking questions, here is mine.
    How do I use the new tools to give me the list of people who have not yet deployed PER PHASE?
    Old screen and new screen as examples.

How is 0 undeployed greater than 12,963 undeployed but then less than 0 undeployed?
    I'm obviously missing something, so apologizes for the noob question.
  • MasterSeedy
    5077 posts Member
    Options
    How do I use the new tools to give me the list of people who have not yet deployed PER PHASE?

Check out that bottom pic. Look left. See the tab for "phase 1". Now look at the top, where you have the selectable drop down menu. See how it says
    TERRITORY POINTS (SELECTED PHASE)
    ??
    If you don't select a phase, it might default to the whole TB, but it looks to me like you do have the option of selecting a phase. Other phases aren't available yet, but I expect that they will be come available as you enter each new phase.
    How is 0 undeployed greater than 12,963 undeployed but then less than 0 undeployed?

It's sorting by total TP, not by undeployed GP.

So 9,370,880 >. 9,262,756 > 9,254,503
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    On the left is Selected Phase. I’m guessing each phase gets added in as you go.

And it looks like you have it sorted by TP, which you can change at the top.

Edit: on the left is “Phase Info”, where you choose the selected phase.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • MasterSeedy
    5077 posts Member
    Options
    Shoot, it won't let me edit and I hit submit too soon. Sorry @LendersQuiz

Anyway, if you choose a phase on the left, then from the drop down menu choose "underplayed GP" instead of "Territory Points" then you should get all the people who haven't deployed at the bottom or at the top. If it's not the one you want, hit the "reverse sort" button next to the selectable drop down menu.
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    Options
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    Options
    I choose "undeployed GP"
    0 --> 9254503 --> 226015 or
    9132836 --> 0 --> 10436251

BUT, if you choose combat missions, you do get the list in the undeployment order.
    Why is this so un-intuitive?
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Also just noticed that the menu at the top is a filter, not a sort

Edit: Played around some more and Lender is right. It’s sorting, but the labels are wrong. For me it was Completed Waves that sorted by undeployed GP.
    Post edited by nfidel2k on
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • crzydroid
    7335 posts Moderator
    Options
    I wonder if changing mods can make it go negative.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

I was going to suggest the same. Switching good mods onto toons used for missions possibly and then moving them back to other units for the deployment phase. 3k seems like a reasonable number for that.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Drathuk916
    633 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Undeployed gp = waves
    Waves = undeployed gp

Everything else appears correct. Once a rogue action is done it’s easily identifiable
  • Options
    I have seen additional gp after deployment where someone has upgraded a toon such as gear or zetas so leads me to think has their been mods changed? I cannot think of any other gp reduction method.

The TB tool is flawed and isnt locked in like tw or gac so it is dynamic and will change as rosters change.
  • Darthjobbie
    372 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Undeployed gp = waves
    Waves = undeployed gp

Everything else appears correct. Once a rogue action is done it’s easily identifiable

Completely inaccurate.

The total undeployed GP is ONLY relatable to players undeployed GP and it is basically adding the players undeployed gp to attain the guilds undeployed GP.

This total isnt identifying what teams GP you use, its identifying what GP you have against the TB that has not been used. For instance, a combat wave someone may use a 100k gp team where others will use a 180k gp team and that team gp number will be deducted from the players gp undeployed (it wont add combat wave scores).

As stated above the GP is dynamic and not fixed so ANY changes to a roster will affect the GP undeployed stat, you will only tend to notice it once you have done everything then youll see after roster changes a +/- GP still undeployed. Its very unlike if you activate a character and can deploy that, the GP stat is fixed to toons already deployed so its not GP missed.
  • Kard_1986
    153 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I increased a toon from g10 to g11 this morning and I now have x amount in undeployed gp. Any increase in gp made after you deploy will show as undeployed gp. Equally removing any mods will put you into negative undeployed gp.

Shouldn’t really matter unless you do a raft of improvements after deploying and you have officers who don’t ask questions before reacting.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    5vww8n87h4c6.jpeg
    pmyvy79aal67.png
    xntikjmsdyx0.png
    jxsozx930v64.jpeg

I had to log in and out to get it to sync, but proof. Undeployed gp is tied to your current gp when you log in.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Undeployed gp = waves
    Waves = undeployed gp

Yup think you nailed it.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    Options
    I reported the Combat Waves vs. Undeployed GP bug.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TB-Tools-are-mislabeled-Undeployed-GP-switched-with-Completed/td-p/12710401

Someone else can report the negative GP bug.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Nah you do a good job here
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Technically, we can increace a bit deploy power by keep changing mod. (Deploy a good toon first, then change the good mod to a bad toon)
  • Options
    Yeah, they're not counting on honesty so much as

1) the cash cost isn't usually worth the TP gained
    and
    2) It's just a PITA and we all have lives.
  • Options
    It is probably that a snapshot of the guild is taken at the start of the phase. If someone changes their GP along the way, the comparison is based on the original amount rather than the current one. 31,000 is probably a new unlock and relic.
  • Decay
    109 posts Member
    Options
    maybe fix the deployment so it actual counts Realtime ? 2 of the last 4 we have over-deployed in a region due to screens not updating correctly in Realtime - I now it is difficult for a computer to add numbers but c'mon - either fix the game and let the counts update real-time over change it to deploy in a pool that officer can direct to not create a days worth of work be gone in the push of a button by a well intentioned guild member or two- how hard is it to add a hard limit to a territory that it will not go past no matter what happens !!!!!!!