Profundity event last one day!

DARTH_VADER_NB_1
2 posts Member
edited July 2023
If the event comes around once per month, how can it last one day. Ppl have a hectic life to deal with. Work, family, bills, cleaning and meeting friends and we get one day to do the event. How about making it 3 days so you actually have time to do the event. I'm getting so sick of this stuff. And no notifications either even tho I have marked the event for farming. I just think it's sad that I'm probably gonna end up quitting the game soon, and I have been playing since the beginning. To wait a hole month to time in a one day event is crazy. I feel like stuff about this game has just been building up and this was just the icing on the cake
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    You’ve got friends? Humblebrag alert!

The profundity event has been running on the last day of the calendar month for a long time. Not sure what notifications you need when there’s such an established pattern.
  • Options
    I get your frustration op, I nearly missed it myself last night.

But it is a format that has been used for all capital ships that have been released in this way. I wholeheartedly agree with you that it should be across at least a couple of days, but in CG’s defence they have at least been consistent for this format.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    You’ve got friends? Humblebrag alert!

The profundity event has been running on the last day of the calendar month for a long time. Not sure what notifications you need when there’s such an established pattern.

Its ok Salas I gett you are just a child. Btw the hole point off this post is one day event isn't enough for grown-ups who actually have obligations to take care of. I get you Salas you probably only have this game to comfort you so you have all the time in the world to sit and wait for the last day off every month to come

I'm in a guild full of grown-ups that casually play this game (because they have lives and families and friends and jobs and houses to clean) that would disagree with you that one day isn't enough.

As annoying as it is that some of these events are time limited, there's a simple way to deal with it. As a grown-up I use my google calendar to set notifications for myself when events are coming up that I don't want to miss. To be fair, I've never used it as a reminder for game events, but it works quite well to help me remember other things so I'm sure it would work for that too.

Maybe a more casual approach to the game would be more suited to your lifestyle though. It sounds like you've got a lot going on. When life gets busy for me, I let my guild mates know my participation will dip for a while and everything is cool. I've always thought that was a pretty grown-up way to handle that situation. Is it your guild putting pressure on you, or is it self imposed? If it's the former, maybe you should look for a guild that's more suited to you. If it's the latter, maybe just try to change your perspective on how important these in-game events are.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    It's partly due to crystal refresh I think. The event can be frustrating enough to do once. But when you refresh because you want the 7 stars shiny ship its tight. It would be a cake walk if over 3 days. That's not what CG want, and quite rightly so tbh.