Peempo?

Nivek73
8 posts Member
edited July 2023
I stumbled on a website that is for mod reconfiguration, Peempo. I hadn’t heard of it before and was curious if it was legit, shady or other wise. I honestly have pretty much a whole roster of unmodded characters and this sounded like an option but I’ve never heard of it before so I’m sceptical. Any info would be appreciated..
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    It’s legit but it’s not really worth it unless you don’t really have much of a clue about modding. Or if you just don’t have a lot of mods to begin with.
  • Whatelse73
    2167 posts Member
    Options
    Nivek73 wrote: »
    I stumbled on a website that is for mod reconfiguration, Peempo. I hadn’t heard of it before and was curious if it was legit, shady or other wise. I honestly have pretty much a whole roster of unmodded characters and this sounded like an option but I’ve never heard of it before so I’m sceptical. Any info would be appreciated..

Quite a few people use his help for this and he's in one of the top guilds in the game. It'll be good for sure, but if you're first starting out you might want to wait until you have a couple GL's in your roster to consider that kind of thing.

There are quite a few starter videos on youtube that will help with what mods to put on what characters as well.

Good luck!
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, it's legit - spend some time learning about mods and mod farming strategy though. I feel like Peempo's service is much more beneficial to people that just generally hate modding and have a very large roster. He's not going to work any magic - he's just going to remod your characters according to what mods you currently have. This is something you can do yourself with minimal effort on a small roster.

No shade on Peempo - I know he's got some happy customers - it's just not the kind of thing that I'd come out of the gate paying for before learning a bit myself.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Well I am sitting just over 5 mil GP so not a new player but just haven’t done much with mods. I’ve played with no real intent, just collecting what I liked but recently I’ve been actually trying to progress and moving into GLs. So right now I’d say only 5-10% of my characters have a mod and my mod inventory is right full. Going in and modiding so many characters is a daunting task and honestly I don’t know enough about mods and don’t want to set them up wrong.
  • herd_nerfer
    1874 posts Member
    Options
    Well I am sitting just over 5 mil GP so not a new player but just haven’t done much with mods. I’ve played with no real intent, just collecting what I liked but recently I’ve been actually trying to progress and moving into GLs. So right now I’d say only 5-10% of my characters have a mod and my mod inventory is right full. Going in and modiding so many characters is a daunting task and honestly I don’t know enough about mods and don’t want to set them up wrong.

If you choose to do business with Peempo, I can tell you that he comes highly recommended, but I have no personal experience to add to that. Sounds like you might get some benefit - doesn't hurt to contact him and find out what he can do for you.

F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Didn't he quit?
  • Options

If you really don't want to mod them and want to do it yourself to a degree go into the mods menu and use the "Auto Assign" option at least. If you're using characters without mods in any content you are hurting your chances of making significant progress.

• Options
    Waste of money. There's no such thing as a master at modding.
  • Magruffin
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't this type of thing against TOS though? You're granting access to your account to another individual
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Most likely, either nepotism or kickbacks...

No shade against Peempo. Just how things usually work.
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Isn't this type of thing against TOS though? You're granting access to your account to another individual

Yeah, I've never understood why they allow this...
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    And you'd no longer be F2P either.

>:)
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Didn't he quit?

Only from facing you in TW.
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Didn't he quit?

Couldn't handle getting his "ToP tIeR tW gUiLd" lose.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Against terms of service, not worth the ban
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and close this as these services may constitute a TOS violation.
This discussion has been closed.