Fleet Loadout PSA

Just a PSA about the way the fleet loadouts work in fleet arena if you switch between a 7* capital ship and a lower star capital ship.

When I switch saved fleets from my 7* Executor to my 4* Profundity, it works fine, but when I switch from 4* to 7*, the last two reinforcement slots get automatically filled by the two highest GP ships, I need to select my saved Executor fleet a second time to get the right fleet.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think someone said if you change a capital first to one that is 7*, then the loadout will work.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I think someone said if you change a capital first to one that is 7*, then the loadout will work.

so, to use a loadout, you have to not use a loadout?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I got that in a fortune cookie once
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I think they meant if you select a 7* capital going in, before you get to the choose loadout button.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I think they meant if you select a 7* capital going in, before you get to the choose loadout button.

Yes, but either way, you have to choose a 7* cap or you have to choose a loadout with a 7* cap before picking the loadout you really want. I'm sure it's because CG couldn't be bothered testing anything except max rosters.
  • Options
    This has been fixed
  • Screerider
    1384 posts Member
    Options
    What's next? Having to select our Squad Leader first and then getting access to the Select Squad button?
  • Options
    You guys are using more than 2 reinforcements? ;)
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    You guys have less than 7* capital ships?