(Un)Intended Changes to Krayt Raid?

dhwo
68 posts Member
Typically my Jabba got me easily 1.8 mil. Old Republic and Mandos have given approximately 1.2 mil.
Since we have started a new Raid two days ago my teams are struggling heavily to get to a similar score like in the past.

Has there been an intentional or unintentional change to the raid? I cannot recall seeing an announcement with respect to this.

Btw. I’m not the only one in my guild who has this impression. Can someone of another guild confirm this impression?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Seems the same as always to me. In my experience, Jabba can fail miserably if the RNG goes against you, it could be that.
  • Options
    Just ran a raid today. Zero difference that I could see for Mandos or HC
  • TargetEadu
    1572 posts Member
    Options
    Check mods? May have gotten messed up there, from general remodding or the GI event/Reva prep.
  • Options
    dhwo wrote: »
    Typically my Jabba got me easily 1.8 mil. Old Republic and Mandos have given approximately 1.2 mil.
    Since we have started a new Raid two days ago my teams are struggling heavily to get to a similar score like in the past.

Has there been an intentional or unintentional change to the raid? I cannot recall seeing an announcement with respect to this.

Btw. I’m not the only one in my guild who has this impression. Can someone of another guild confirm this impression?

Most raid runs it takes 1 to 3 tries to get my jabba 2.7 mil score. The run before this one it took about 15. This run took 2 again. Just rng.
  • Whatelse73
    2182 posts Member
    Options
    RNG can happen. I do 2.7 with my Jabba team every time and a couple times I've had to redo multiple times because I couldn't even get over 1.8. But yes, check your mods too to make sure something isn't wonky since the last TB ended, or GAC, or TW.
  • Lumiya
    1488 posts Member
    Options
    Seemed the same to me.

But it is an RNG fest. There are so many factors that "decide" whether a battle goes well or not.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I think the key to doing this efficiently is figuring out what your win conditions are so you can restart the run as early as possible when things go off the rails - Fatal gave us a great example of this with the Cad Bane lead team for Hutt Cartel. With that strategy you know within a few moves if it's going to work. Other teams have similar tells that let you know if you're on track for max score of if you should wave off and start over.

I agree with Lumiya and others though - there's plenty of RNG for most teams - getting a streak of good RNG can make it feel easy and give you a false sense of confidence. Then when the streak turns against you it feels bad.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.