Grand inquisitor event

TheGamingGeek
75 posts Member
edited July 2023
I just started doing the grand inquisitor event after having my inquisitors relic 5 with good mods for a while now and I’m at the Ahsoka tier and this is impossible. Please cg, nerf this tier and this event, the phase 2 battles are insanely difficult. I’ve spent hours doing the Ahsoka battle and I’ve made no headway even after remodding my entire team.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• herd_nerfer
    1897 posts Member
    Options
    I just started doing the grand inquisitor event after having my inquisitors relic 5 with good mods for a while now and I’m at the Ahsoka tier and this is impossible. Please cg, nerf this tier and this event, the phase 2 battles are insanely difficult. I’ve spent hours doing the Ahsoka battle and I’ve made no headway even after remodding my entire team.

You need at least 5 stacks of focus on her to make any headway - and probably more. Foresight and Evasion Up are your friends. Keep trying - check out skelturix's guide on his youtube channel. That's what I used when I unlocked some time back, but it's been a minute so I don't recall the proper turn order.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Build up the purge and armor shred her. Play the long game and be patient as you wait for the ability timing to work in your favor. Found Ezra to be more annoying.
  • Options

You need at least 5 stacks of focus on her to make any headway - and probably more. Foresight and Evasion Up are your friends. Keep trying - check out skelturix's guide on his youtube channel. That's what I used when I unlocked some time back, but it's been a minute so I don't recall the proper turn order.

I consistently get 10 stacks but the amount of damage she does per turn is insane. I barely can get even one armor shred on her when I do live long enough
  • herd_nerfer
    1897 posts Member
    Options

I consistently get 10 stacks but the amount of damage she does per turn is insane. I barely can get even one armor shred on her when I do live long enough

Then it sounds like you're doing some things right - it might just be a matter of the RNG falling into place.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    Fulcrum took me like 40 attempts but then it all clicked. Never remodded. Ezra and Mail took 3-4, the rest took 1.