Just for fun - My predictions are:

Marquees

Kneesaa
Drogan
General Solo or Scout Trooper

Existing characters

Obligatory random ship
Farmboy Luke
Ewok scout (because the other woks are kinda useful)
Fulcrum
Ezra
Princess Leia
Old Ben
Sanna
Probe Droid

Replies

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    No Stormtrooper Han or a new Stormtrooper Luke?

Hoth Rebel Soldier and Lobot could be needed as many will not have them leveled up.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whatelse73
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    GL Leia: I originally had Wicket at R8 and I'm shocked R3 is the actual on him based on his interaction with her. If one of the marquees is Captain Rex (I figured R5, but he's a new marquee so it's not surprising they'd go with R7), we wouldn't get another marquee, but I could be wrong. I had Ackbar at R5, but they only did R3 for his. Anyone with Jabba already has Lando at R5 so that should be easy enough for many. But, here's what I think it will be with the adjustments for the first 5 already announced.

It's always fun to see what the requirements are for the next GL and why. Good thread to start!

1. Princess Leia R7
    2. Commander Leia R7
    3. Wicket R3 - confirmed
    4. Teebo R5
    5. Paploo R5
    6. Darth Vader R8
    7. Chewbacca R8
    8. Captain Rex R7 - confirmed
    9. ST Han R7
    10. Farmboy R6
    11. Ackbar R3 - confirmed
    12. Fulcrum R7
    13. Priestess Kneessa R7 - confirmed
    14. Lando R5 - confirmed
    15. Ship - Millenium Falcon, Red 5, or another "new" ship that works with the Ackbar fleet.
  • Options
    My suspicion is tie/int will be the ship
  • Options
    Vader? Ben?
  • Options
    R8 or R9 Jedi Luke
  • Options
    R5 Lobot and a new marquee Gonk Droid at R5 are eminent.
  • Zombefyer
    605 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe the new ship is either the Tantive IV, B-Wing, Luke's X-Wing (Red 5), or Rebel A-Wing
  • Options
    I want Nien Nunb, darn it!!
  • Options
    Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    I want Nien Nunb, darn it!!

Hell yes. Although that probably means a new falcon and a han solo shirt lando (he does deserve a new better version).
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Captain Antilles, Senator Organa…
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Magruffin
    789 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Raddus's ship (ala negotiator for glk); its been out for s bit but not a lot of ppl have it
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Stormtrooper han, farmboy luke, ben solo, mara jade, padme, some ewoks, some phoenix, reva
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Shoot in the dark?
    6* Red 5 and Starkiller at R8 is my guesses
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Options
    I had Ackbar & Wicket on my bingo card but the new characters were all surprises. I should have expected a new Ewok to help lift that team (as I do not expect them to be used on the LO team. Based on what they have already released, I bet the new marquees will all be R7 to drive revenue. But I am not convinced the new Captain Drogan will be a requirement. If he is a core member of the team, they could require other characters knowing people will have to gear him up for her squad anyway.

My new predictions -

R8 - ROLO, R2-D2
    R7 - Capt Rex (Marquee - confirmed), Princess Kneesaa (Marquee - confirmed), Nien Nunb (Marquee)
    R6 - ST Han, Farmboy Luke
    R5 - Lando (confirmed), Lobot, Tarkin
    R4 - Hoth Rebel Soldier
    R3 - Ad Ackbar (confirmed), Wicket (confirmed), Scout Trooper (Non-Marquee release)
    Ship - Shuttle Tydirium (Galactic Chase). Piloted by Nien Nunb.

Of these, I expect R2-D2 and Capt Drogan to be on the LO team. Not sure if she will initially poach Han/Chewie from CLS. Would not surprise me though. Seems like she will need something to pull the attention away from her.
  • Badger_Diaz
    230 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    New…
    Red 5 / pilot luke
    Tyderium/nunb
    Gold leader “Dutch” (y-wing)
    Bill Organa

Old…
    Rolo
    Old Ben
    R2/3p0
    Lando
    Jka
    Padme
    Han solo
    Chewie

Ps the y-wing is missing a pilot so probably about time that slot was filled
  • TWrex
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Bringing Gold Leader (Dutch) & Red Leader (Garvin Dreis) into the game along with Red 5 to form a Rebel pilot faction (w/ Wedge & Biggs) would be very cool.
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I've got to say I'm not super pumped about this Captain Dragor guy being, most likely required. From a lore perspective, which I know is not the priority, a Luke, a Han, a Chewie, a Lando, Mon Monthma, R2, 3PO, Tarkin, Wedge, some of the less popular rebels that did fight under her command like the hoth minions, maybe General Crix Madine as a marquee, Bail would be good as well, and I'd like to see a marquee Obi Wan from the show. Ewoks, eh, okay, they're not actually important but yes, she did do one sole battle, during an entire decade long war, with them so....
  • Options
    Tarkin 100% needs to be a req. The guy who blew up her planet. Kind of a big part of her journey.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Think Lobot, Farmboy, Princess Leia, ST Han are good possibilities. Ugnaught could be a surprise. Aphra as well if you follow the comics she fits.
  • Options
    We had Luke’s story told through multiple journeys but this will be the only opportunity for Leia’s story. Some possibilities…

Princess Leia, Farmboy Luke, Stormtrooper Han escape from the original Deathstar. Could also have Chewbacca or just have Farmboy.

Princess Leia, Aphra, Sana versus IG droids from the comics.

ROLO, Captain Han, Hoth Soldier on Hoth. Could also have C3PO

ROLO reskinned to Bespin, Lando, Chewpio, R2 trying to save Han on Bespin. Could also have Lobot.

Boussh Leia, R2D2 versus Jabba on the Jabba’s sail barge

ROLO reskinned as Endor version, Wicket, Princess Kneesa on Endor. Maybe Drogar

Ship: Tie Interceptor’s first appearance was in the battle above Endor. Another option would be the Raven’s Claw which is the only Rebel ship that isn’t a requirement for something else.
  • Options
    Compare with old GL, I think CG will make more new toons and higher relic level needed for GL Leia...
  • Options
    How about toons from Leia's later life? his son or/and any of the resistance? KRU? Holdo? Poe? Rey?... i agree with a new ship Tantive IV
  • Options
    No one thinks her kid would be included? Likely Ben Solo as he’s the only version not already required elsewhere.
  • Options
    lmsenor wrote: »
    How about toons from Leia's later life? his son or/and any of the resistance? KRU? Holdo? Poe? Rey?... i agree with a new ship Tantive IV

What would Tantive IV's abilities even be?
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    No one thinks her kid would be included? Likely Ben Solo as he’s the only version not already required elsewhere.

Endor version would be pre-kid.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I doubt anyone from the sequel films as the other GLs have only had people that were in their lives up to the point where they are. I think at least one other phoenix member as well, she showed at one point in rebels as well.
  • Options
    Considering an Ewok Squad Bundle and Ewok Squad Pack showed up in the store, I would guess most of the Ewoks will be needed.
  • Options
    It’ll probably only be the ones which aren’t needed at high relics for ROTE ops.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Jar-Jar Binks #ftw and YOU KNOW IT