Carbonite and Bronzium Scavenger

The two earliest relic materials from the scavenger, Carbonite Boards and Chromium Wiring are currently two of the most annoying materials to farm for. Every relic level before 8 needs them and needs a lot of them... But a full set of energy refreshes barely nets you a useable amount. They are also one of the few Scavenger trade ins without a large amount available. This means we need many many items to trade in.

Please consider changing the turn in amounts or adding additional trade in items that net more. I can basically ignore farming for chromium and aurodium due to efficient trade in values. Even electrium these days is fairly available because the first two are not.

Replies

• Options
    Bronziums in particular are ridiculous to farm.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Bronziums are the worst thing, I buy pieces on guild store, some 10 pieces by 10 exchange is a good deal, but I farm quicker the relic mats on Cantina than the bronziums, so probably soon will be needed stop to gear characters and farm Cantina characters some time until I got enough Bronziums.

ekfhu11sm8pn.png

Some of these pieces is possible purchase in guild store by 100 of 150 currency, worth it, is a little more than 2 Bronziums per purchase, so I use all guild currency for it, I get maybe 6 Bronziums per day by this way, which is not enough to gear quickly my characters.
  • Options
    I do not understand the bronzium shortage some people have. CCB, yes, they are a pain. But bronzium?
    b20gqducrk5x.jpg
  • Options
    Are you completing the highest level of challenge?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I do not understand the bronzium shortage some people have. CCB, yes, they are a pain. But bronzium?
    b20gqducrk5x.jpg

i've seen an equal number of people say this and say the reverse
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    b20gqducrk5x.jpg

It all depends where you are in the game I think.

If you have lots of characters you gear up after each other (or together) and farm other gear than Kyros, you quickly get a shortage of them because you don't have the datapads to scrap and you also use the gear in general more frequently that you normally also would scrap.

We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    b20gqducrk5x.jpg

If you have lots of characters you gear up after each other (or together) and farm other gear than Kyros, you quickly get a shortage of them because you don't have the datapads to scrap and you also use the gear in general more frequently that you normally also would scrap.
    It also depends on whether or not a player bought the Hyperdrive Bundle. People who did get a massive pile of the gear they can scrap for CCBs and BWs.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    b20gqducrk5x.jpg

It also depends on whether or not a player bought the Hyperdrive Bundle. People who did get a massive pile of the gear they can scrap for CCBs and BWs.

True, didn't think about that.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Hey capital games can you make the gear to 1 of 1 and gear 12 should be 1 of 10 and remove relic just gear 13

Lol, good luck with all that
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy