Missing Lord Vader Shards

Jahosefats
1 posts Member
edited July 2023
I’ve completed all of the event and have check marks on all shard giving tiers. I’m stuck at 320/330. I’m guessing this is because one of the attempts crashed. I’ve contacted in game support through chat and they have been giving me the runaround for 3 days now. Coming back to chat once every 24 hours asking for things like my player ID, and asking if I re-installed the game.

Is there a way to get actual support with this? I was close to unlock so I spent a bunch of crystals on refreshes to get dark side tokens to finish him which is now a waste since 3 days later he is still not available.

Replies

• Options
    Jahosefats wrote: »
    I’ve completed all of the event and have check marks on all shard giving tiers. I’m stuck at 320/330. I’m guessing this is because one of the attempts crashed. I’ve contacted in game support through chat and they have been giving me the runaround for 3 days now. Coming back to chat once every 24 hours asking for things like my player ID, and asking if I re-installed the game.

Is there a way to get actual support with this? I was close to unlock so I spent a bunch of crystals on refreshes to get dark side tokens to finish him which is now a waste since 3 days later he is still not available.

Create a thread on AHQ, they will send you your missing shards.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en